This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
    I nearly squeed. New wedding pic. I can't copy the url and past it here, tho. It's on the MGM site. . . and someone did successfully post it on the S.J thread.

Ohh, here. This work? : http://stargate.mgm.com/assets//Stil...006-1382xb.jpg

Anyone find more?
    Yes. I have them all. I've been working on my scrubs and crops this afternoon. I can post the large originals under spoilers, but my GW sized versions will come in a little while.

sigpic

Comment

MGM originals - hi-res images reduced to large size...

Behind the scenes - 200 wedding
      Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I've seen this one before, but not in a hi-res version. Again, this is the 'large' original (not the full-sized, that you can get from the MGM site).

Behind the Scenes - Amanda/Sam in her wedding dress
        Spoiler:
        Last edited by Mala50; 06 August 2009, 03:08 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
          My main Ship Day pic was based on this new MGM 'behind the scenes' pic from SG1:Continuum.
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...x0x-1986xb.jpg

Thanks to Melissa for the suggestion, I zatted out the background and manipped AT's arm and RDA's hand...
          I also cropped it tighter and adjusted the color tones to add warmth to the picture.
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...candidMALA.jpg
          Mala, all your stuff rocks...but knowing all the skill this particular pic took...I am just in awe! Wonderful!!!

Thank you for taking me up on the suggestion.

And that one well-placed dot in the Moebius kiss...LOL!!!

P. S.: Like Zoser...I have been away for a few days...but without the creative pre-departure sign-off! Great work, Zoser! Hope it was fun!

Comment

oh, wow, I hadn't seen that Sam one before. That's beautiful.

The second one in the previous post has RDA looking like he doesn't know what to do with his hand. LOL! I bet there's no ring on that finger . . .
            sigpic
            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Episode images - 200 Wedding

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Got any more?

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                  oh, wow, I hadn't seen that Sam one before. That's beautiful.

The second one in the previous post has RDA looking like he doesn't know what to do with his hand. LOL! I bet there's no ring on that finger . . .
                  I agree - he does look a bit uncomfortable... You know, the only wedding pics that have rings on their fingers are the manips on my web site!

Btw, these are the best of the bunch. There are a few more of Thor and the wedding guests on MGM's site. While I'm happy that they're finally sharing these pics, I'm not a really big fan of this fake wedding overall. As a couple, they look awkward and to me, very unromantic. FCOL, they're about a foot apart and they barely touch (if at all) during that entire scene...
                  Last edited by Mala50; 06 August 2009, 06:00 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah. Not the best wedding shots. He looked really uncomfortable in most of them.

Now, the one from POV was far better! LOL! And there was a ring on his finger in that shot. . .
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

*waves to all*

Thanks for the new wedding pics, Mala!

Rick was very uncomfortable, Amanda stated in one of her interviews because he and weddings don't go well together and that she kept cracking jokes to make him feel more comfortable.

But I know what you mean, they should be wrapped around each other...Jack should've dipped her right there in front of everyone

Or at least some hand holding, loving looks, a brush against the arm, the back of his hand against her cheek staring lovingly into her eyes...Daniel coughing to get their attention. Siler yelling for them to wait until they go on their honeymoon....

Ah yes. What I wouldn't do with that scene if I was the writer *evil grin*

Comment

Those are gorgeous pics. I love the first one with Jack and Daniel.

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
                        While I'm happy that they're finally sharing these pics, I'm not a really big fan of this fake wedding overall. As couple, they look awkward and to me, very unromantic. FCOL, they're about a foot apart and they barely touch (if at all) during that entire scene...
                        Agreed. I'm really glad they did this wedding scene, but there's a sense of reluctance and embarrassment about it - like they're telling the anti-shippers to chill out while they throw the shippers a bone. And she calls him sir!

Originally posted by Lara_SGC View Post
                        *waves to all*

But I know what you mean, they should be wrapped around each other...Jack should've dipped her right there in front of everyone

Or at least some hand holding, loving looks, a brush against the arm, the back of his hand against her cheek staring lovingly into her eyes...Daniel coughing to get their attention. Siler yelling for them to wait until they go on their honeymoon....
                        Oh yeah! What she said.

Ah yes. What I wouldn't do with that scene if I was the writer *evil grin*
                        Show us, please.

sigpic
                        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post
                          I'm really glad they did this wedding scene, but there's a sense of reluctance and embarrassment about it - like they're telling the anti-shippers to chill out while they throw the shippers a bone. And she calls him sir!
                          I think that was one of the 'inside jokes'. I think there's a running gag that she would always call him sir, no matter what the circumstance.

Although 200 isn't one of my fave eps, that kinda amused me.

Comment

I agree that the 200 wedding scene lacked warmth and romance between Sam and Jack but I still like it anyway. It may be a bone but it's a shippy bone!

In contrast, Sam and Jack come across as happy and in love in the AU wedding pic from Point of View.

sigpic

Comment

Not a big deal, but I just noticed that Daniel doesn't have a lapel flower in the first picture, but he does in the group picture.

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                                I agree that the 200 wedding scene lacked warmth and romance between Sam and Jack but I still like it anyway. It may be a bone but it's a shippy bone!

In contrast, Sam and Jack come across as happy and in love in the AU wedding pic from Point of View.
                                In your favorite photo....
                                Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                Not a big deal, but I just noticed that Daniel doesn't have a lapel flower in the first picture, but he does in the group picture.
                                I saw that too. It probably fell off and no one noticed.

It's hard noticing continuity issues...since the shows sometimes slip up.

Comment

Working...
                                X