Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
              Bev, I was thinking of you today while watching the news about Glasgow.

Sending you (((((((hugs)))))))
              Thanks C7. I live in Edinburgh (I know...I know...it's in my location, but I just thought I'd mention that ) where it's high security anyway because the Scottish Parliament is here (not far from where I stay), and also the Queen's here at the moment. (Staying in the Palace of Holyrood House, which is also not far from me). Perhaps I should invite her round for a cuppa and a biscuit, and she can have a wee read of Mala's World?
              sigpic

Comment

*happy sigh* Scruffy Jack
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                  Thanks C7. I live in Edinburgh (I know...I know...it's in my location, but I just thought I'd mention that ) where it's high security anyway because the Scottish Parliament is here (not far from where I stay), and also the Queen's here at the moment. (Staying in the Palace of Holyrood House, which is also not far from me). Perhaps I should invite her round for a cuppa and a biscuit, and she can have a wee read of Mala's World?
                  I think you should!
                  sigpic

Comment

OK, that's enough...I'm exhausted and that was only 5...(but he's so pretty when he's angry...)

Need something to lighten my mood...

Later MWers!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
                      Very pretty! But given how I'm feeling today, I think I'd need something bigger than a couple of lovely flange nuts to throw at someone...
                      You can always throw Rune at someone. Her head is very hard.

Originally posted by Crankie Cranium
                      Unless those flange nuts on that doll are really the size of my head....
                      I was looking for a bigger nut for your....um...nut...when I came across this.

I am afraid I can't possibly comment on these outfits, as I would surely get thrown out of Gateworld for my un-pg-ness!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
                        OK, that's enough...I'm exhausted and that was only 5...(but he's so pretty when he's angry...)

Need something to lighten my mood...

Later MWers!!

Please don't go. We'll all help to cheer you up. I can tell a few jokes, and I know C7 is a blast at break dancing ().
                        sigpic

Comment

Unique is right!! I probably shouldn't be encouraging you, but thanks for posting that!
                          sigpic

Comment

Please don't go. We'll all help to cheer you up. I can tell a few jokes, and I know C7 is a blast at break dancing ().
                            That's right. Bum ankle and all. I can dance with the best of 'em!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
                              That's right. Bum ankle and all. I can dance with the best of 'em!
                              It's your spinning on your head that always gets me.
                              sigpic

Comment

It's your spinning on your head that always gets me.
                                Yeah. I meant to apologize for hitting you with my foot.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X