Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just saw an Avalon pic of mine (a close up of Rick) included without permission into fanmade artwork.
    Let it be known that I consider this a big No-no (to put it mildly) and that I do not authorize the use of my private pictures for artwork or other public publication.
    These pictures are there to enjoy, yes; grab and save on your HD for your own enjoyment, yes; post someplace/someway else NO.
    Thanks for your understanding.
    Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
    ............oo0oo............

Comment

Mala?
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

"Wait.... You're not Mala!"
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

"Mala? Where are you?"

Comment

Spoiler:

"Mala... is that you?"

Comment

"Does anyone know where my Mala has gone?"

Comment

"Just TELL me where Mala is!"

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin View Post
                  I just saw an Avalon pic of mine (a close up of Rick) included without permission into fanmade artwork.
                  Let it be known that I consider this a big No-no (to put it mildly) and that I do not authorize the use of my private pictures for artwork or other public publication.
                  These pictures are there to enjoy, yes; grab and save on your HD for your own enjoyment, yes; post someplace/someway else NO.
                  Thanks for your understanding.
                  (((((Anakin))))) This would drive me crazy! I don't understand why people do this either. It's not a secret that you should be polite and ask permission. I do know that you're not the only one to have this happen. I hope you gave the thief a piece of your mind!!!!!
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

"I am really concerned...where could Mala be....did I miss the memo????"

Spoiler:
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

A different version of a backwards hat pic for Critter since I know she hangs out here.

Shelly
                      My Photos
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
                        A different version of a backwards hat pic for Critter since I know she hangs out here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ys_ONeillb.jpg
                        WOW Shelly!!! This is what I call service!!! Thunk you SO VERY MUCH!!!!!

Desperate Thunker

Comment

Where for art thou Mala
                          On bended knee I wait.
                          And with my knees that is quite an acheivment!

Comment

Ok boy, get a good sniff of Mala's World.... Ok good.... Now go find her! Find Mala!

Comment

Ok Thor, here are your coordinates for Mala's search and rescue. I'll circle around and search from the opposite side.

Comment

Maybe we should put out some bait....?

Comment

Working...
                                X