No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every now and then I am able to click. I'll do my best to give all eggs and hatchies a click.

Just checked the cave and abandoned page. No eggs at all....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
      Every now and then I am able to click. I'll do my best to give all eggs and hatchies a click.

Just checked the cave and abandoned page. No eggs at all....
      I cant even get onto the cave
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Work already! I want to click!
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

I Sense a weekend of Sig Making Coming
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

No dragons, no hatchlings, no eggs, no clicks

*in withdrawal*
            sigpic
            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

i got onto the cave

No Egg's, and no scroll link

scratch that, i can get my scroll up

EDIT: Scratch that "Scratch that"

Comment

*imaginary clicks*
                -

Comment

More imaginary clicks!
                  sigpic

Comment

RoX one of your blacks (not the alt) grew up that is the only Dragon I see right now
                    sigpic

Comment

*is in withdrawal*

A friend told me that things should get back to quasi-normal on Tuesday, has any of you heard anything about that?

Comment

All I know is this and that TJ will add time to eggs and hatchlings and that any that may die because of this will be brought back to life.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
                          *is in withdrawal*

A friend told me that things should get back to quasi-normal on Tuesday, has any of you heard anything about that?
                          Tuesday

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          All I know is this and that TJ will add time to eggs and hatchlings and that any that may die because of this will be brought back to life.
                          Thats good, but i wonder if those that actually mange to grow up will become young again, if my hatchlings are the right gender, i wont be able to freeze them.

Comment

No if they like my geode hatched during this than it will stay a hatchling same with an adult if it grew to an adult before this is fixed it will stay an adult if however you have a hatchling with like 4 days left when this is fixed it will more than likely go to 6 or 7 days that is how time will be added he wont take them down a stage. I have had a hatchling become an adult during down time/lag and it stayed an adult
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              No if they like my geode hatched during this than it will stay a hatchling same with an adult if it grew to an adult before this is fixed it will stay an adult if however you have a hatchling with like 4 days left when this is fixed it will more than likely go to 6 or 7 days that is how time will be added he wont take them down a stage. I have had a hatchling become an adult during down time/lag and it stayed an adult
                              , just watch them become the right gender
                              Last edited by stargatefan234; 20 March 2009, 02:15 PM.

Comment

IS it working?
                                Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                                ---
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X