The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
    You had me worried then! I thought I was missing it, but then I remembered it's only Thursday, not Saturday.
    Sorry. Spike channel was having a CSI:NY marathon today in my area. I was watching it until my nephew came over. I had to turn it off in the middle of an ep. So, I'm watching Fantasia now instead.

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      who needs a paper?? in 5 hours I can abandon it
      I want a paper ! But I think I'm too late and I can't be online in 5 hours. Can be online in about 10 hours 'cause it's midnight here!!
      Spoiler:

Comment

*clicks*

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
          I want a paper ! But I think I'm too late and I can't be online in 5 hours. Can be online in about 10 hours 'cause it's midnight here!!
          I can keep it and give it to you later tomorrow (or later today for you)
          sigpic

Comment

*clicks*

no sick

sigpic

Comment

I can keep it and give it to you later tomorrow (or later today for you)
              That would be so coooool!! Thanks! See you then!

*good night clicks*
              Spoiler:

Comment

*Have to work a career fair tomorrow even though my company has no positions to offer clicks*

Comment

Then what is the point of being part of the career fair?? Or am I missing the point of a career fair?
                  sigpic

Comment

BTW,.. I was hiding my eggs but I un-hide already.. do they still look fogged to you guys ??

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
                    *work off.... evening clicks*

I'm going mad, I have no clue
                    It is possible to exchange eggs and dragons?
                    How does that work?
                    You can also go to the first page/first post.. RealmOfOx post "how to trade" but with the new server.. there's a bit of change... just click on the link and read all the way, you'll find the 'new' way to trade.
                    sigpic
                    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Then what is the point of being part of the career fair?? Or am I missing the point of a career fair?
                      Well, we don't have any permanent positions, but we will have internships this summer. But not a whole lot of point, other than we probably will have some open in a few years when the juniors/sophomores graduate. And you never know, someone might leave or something. But currently, nothing. So, I guess the point is I get to spend the day at my alma matter instead of work?

Comment

Okay this is odd I don't know if they are still planing on doing this but I think it would be cool
                        That was from June 2008, (I haven't read all the way to the end) but it would have been so cool to have MALE pinks/purples, therefore the eggs won't clog the cave anymore....
                        Like they did with the blacks/greens, once the ALTs don't have different-eggs, the users don't abandoned them so easily.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                          BTW,.. I was hiding my eggs but I un-hide already.. do they still look fogged to you guys ??

You can also go to the first page/first post.. RealmOfOx post "how to trade" but with the new server.. there's a bit of change... just click on the link and read all the way, you'll find the 'new' way to trade.
                          They are unhid

To trade the only difference is instead of just going and copying the address to the code page and useing that you have to put in http://dragcave.net/abandoned/XXXX and the person abandoning has to put in their password
                          sigpic

Comment

They are unhid

THANK YOU! they still look fogged to me
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                              THANK YOU! they still look fogged to me
                              They are unhid to me too. Maybe you have to clear your browser history or something like that and hit refresh?

Comment

that is odd but I see no fog in your sig
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X