The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Clicks*
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Jonathon Young who plays Tesla on Sanctuary picked my question among others to answer on Q&A on facebook! I am so happy!
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
        Jonathon Young who plays Tesla on Sanctuary picked my question among others to answer on Q&A on facebook! I am so happy!
        Congrats.

I`m very tired ( I was in work 13 hours ) but I drop here.

I will be too breeding my Pumpkins and Marrows for free. Pumpkins I have 2nd gen.

Who wants this Skywing ?
        sigpic

Comment

clicks

Last edited by RealmOfX; 08 October 2011, 02:08 AM.
          -

Comment

Hi I'm back but Dragon Cave has changed so much. Thanks to Wraith Cat I'm able to return.

A few changes for me - I retired from my full time main job in August 2011 I only work part time now. It been a real upheaval for me and sometimes I'm not sure what I'm doing or what the day will bring. In fact it been very unsettling - I don't sleep much can be 4am my time before I get to sleep. Driving me potty.

Apart from that I'm fine and have been sorting out my flat - big throw out, rearranged my kitchen bathroom bedroom and - I'm looking at starting on tidying the glory hole that the cupboard where I open it and hopefully nothing falls out on me then I shut the door quickly. Think I'll start on my sitting room instead.
            sigpic
            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
              ---
              sigpic

Comment

Heya MCH! Nice to see you around! *waves and hugs*

good morning everyone *goes to click*
                Last edited by harsesis; 09 October 2011, 06:12 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome back, MCH! And wow, es, that's pretty cool! I admit I have a soft spot for Tesla.

And thanks, harsesis, for the bootiful blue Striped!

*weekend clicksies*

Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 08 October 2011, 10:29 AM.

Comment

es! I don't know why, but I think I skipped your posting earlier
                    which question did you ask? and Congratz!!! Is there a transcript available? I am curious now
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome back, MCH! Long time no see

Tesla OT:
                      Spoiler:
                      He's the only reason I put up with a below par show like Sanctuary

Fans had one day to post their questions on facebook, and there were about 250 questions in the end! (there was a Q&A with Amanda Tapping just earlier this week and there were "only" 150 questions. Just sayin' )

Jonathon picked only 7 to answer. I still can't believe he liked my question, and his answer is so hot! *swoon*

Q2 - Ewige Studentin - Hi Jonathon, do you enjoy dressing all fancy like Nikola Tesla in your free time, or are you more of a comfy PJs kind of guy?

A2 - Most of the time I'm pretty scruffy, I've let my beard grow in at the moment because I can't be bothered to shave when I don't have a reason to. But really, there's nothing like dressing up when it’s called for!.... Putting on a nice pair of kicks and breaking out the suit!? Hells ya! I mean really let’s face it, playing "dress up" is how all good actors began honing their craft.

Scruffy ~and~ in a suit. *faints*
                      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Tesla OT:
                        Spoiler:

Fans had one day to post their questions on facebook, and there were about 250 questions in the end! (there was a Q&A with Amanda Tapping just earlier this week and there were "only" 150 questions. Just sayin' )

Jonathon picked only 7 to answer. I still can't believe he liked my question, and his answer is so hot! *swoon*

Q2 - Ewige Studentin - Hi Jonathon, do you enjoy dressing all fancy like Nikola Tesla in your free time, or are you more of a comfy PJs kind of guy?

A2 - Most of the time I'm pretty scruffy, I've let my beard grow in at the moment because I can't be bothered to shave when I don't have a reason to. But really, there's nothing like dressing up when it’s called for!.... Putting on a nice pair of kicks and breaking out the suit!? Hells ya! I mean really let’s face it, playing "dress up" is how all good actors began honing their craft.

Spoiler:
                        He and Chris Heyerdahl are the only reasons I watch Sanctuary now, and when the two of them are on screen together it is mesmerising - in a very very good way. Pity I won't get to see the new season for ages.

Clicks please, and a very happy Saturday to you all!

sigpic

Comment

*Saturday Clicks*
                          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Clicks

Hi MCH. Yikes, souds a bit hectic for you at the moment...
                            "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                            "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Tesla OT:
                                Spoiler:

*iz excited* nice question and smart answer thanks for posting es!

I love Sanctuary! My fav one is Chris Heyerdahl but I prefer seeing him with long hair Why the heck did they do that (skinhead) to him? I love men with neat long hair.... *faints*

iz dreamin' and clickin' now
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X