The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clicks
    Woo, Silver Tinsel on the AP! I hope no one messages me wanting it back or anything!
    (You don't think I should ask on the forum if it was meant for someone else, do you?)
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

What a beautiful egg, Jae!!

It was considered nice (altho not obligatory) to return AP eggs to people who didn't manage to catch them until the whole Teleport action was introduced.

Now, however, Teleport provides for a safe way to trade eggs, and everything what lands on the AP is supposed to be there... more or less... The point of my rambling is that if the egg's owner was careless enough to accidentally abandon it, or it was bred when the owner was locked - well, tough luck. You never was obliged to give any eggs back, and now less then ever anyway
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Beautiful egg Jae`a. Even if somebody will write to you, don`t worry. You found it. It`s not your fault that somebody lost it. I found 2 Tinsels in AP. Once I found Vampire and somebody wanted him back. I didn`t do this. I keeped Vampire.

My eggs:

This Tinsels search a new home: Here is link:
        http://dragcave.net/teleport/ecfca81...3eae2eab213922

Probably I will be not tomorrow on GW. I have all day work.
        sigpic

Comment

Dino grew before I could freeze it.
          Clicked on the Sunsong... and then on freeze, and it grew right then -_-
          Managed to freeze my new green one tho
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

it's friday, yay! clicks

Bajka, we keep an eye on your babies

As nobody wants the gold tinsel I will gift it to someone who does not have one....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post

Clicks
              Woo, Silver Tinsel on the AP! I hope no one messages me wanting it back or anything!
              (You don't think I should ask on the forum if it was meant for someone else, do you?)
              I just missed that one! I went to look at the lineage and remember the code (reminds me of AAA batteries, lol). I caught one of the AP not long afterwards. I think whomever bred them was breeding and dropping in the AP on purpose as I saw another Silver and a Bronze Tinsel around the same time.

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
              This Tinsels search a new home: Here is link:
              http://dragcave.net/teleport/ecfca81...3eae2eab213922
              I took the egg as I don't have that lineage yet. Thank you!

Morning clicks

Caught this off the AP, and bred this for a potential trade to get a sibling of this. I caught a Lettle Tree yesterday! The first one I'd seen since before I left.

Only one of my tinsel's bred a shiney today.

My dragons:

Has everyone sorted out for Halloween yet? I'm looking for some Pumpkins and Marrows (since I missed them ) and catching some commons for Zombie experiments.
              Last edited by Fandom Addict; 06 October 2011, 11:05 PM.

Comment

AFA, I have only 2nd gen Pumpkins, but two breeding pairs of CB Marrows. I can breed them for you when the time comes

Also,
                does anybody want a 2nd gen PB Icicle egg?

Comment

Thanks for the info, Es and Bajka, I guess (s)he's mine then! Anyway, I think if someone wanted to message me, they would have by now.. FA is probably right about someone breeding and dropping them. (I agree about the code, btw. Glad you managed to get another one, or three.. )
                  "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                  "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                  "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                  "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

@AFA and everyone else who wants Pumpkins and Marrows: I have CBs of both species and can breed them for you.

*clicks*

I caved in and released two of my Ancient Eastern dragons to adopt another Plesio and eventually another egg.

Comment

Thank you DS and Es! That would be great! Please!

*Really hopes her Tinsel's breed well next week to gift to everyone here*

Would anyone like this egg in once it's off cooldown? I autoclicked. It's a dayglory.
                      Last edited by Fandom Addict; 07 October 2011, 08:42 AM.

Comment

@ h: I took the gold tinsel because I only have one on my scroll. Hope you don't mind? I promise a very good home.

Gold eggie is poorly.

@ DS: Some marrows and pumpkins would be nice, please. I have four male marrows.
                        Last edited by Isolde; 07 October 2011, 07:58 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey Iz! I am really happy to see it found a good home. Thanks for taking it! I already thought nobody wants the leetle one....

I already call it weekend clicks

edit: I am afraid of getting tooooooo old at the moment. Please AFA would you mind telling me what I offered? I really do apologize, I don't want to be behind with a promise......
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
                            Hey Iz! I am really happy to see it found a good home. Thanks for taking it! I already thought nobody wants the leetle one....

I already call it weekend clicks

edit: I am afraid of getting tooooooo old at the moment. Please AFA would you mind telling me what I offered? I really do apologize, I don't want to be behind with a promise......
                            >.< Ack! Sorry, I meant to put Es! I'm really not with it today.

Comment

never mind Glad I did not break a promise.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
                                >.< Ack! Sorry, I meant to put Es! I'm really not with it today.
                                Happens to me all the time

Comment

Working...
                                X