The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*morning clicks*
    "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

*Clicks*
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

evening clickerikooos
        sigpic

Comment

evening clicks
          sigpic

Comment

*evening clicks*

Comment

congrats on breeding a gold, dray!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                congrats on breeding a gold, dray!
                I know, I was so chuffed. It bred a black and a gold so I grabbed the gold. Wonder who has it's twin?
                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                sigpic

Comment

I have all the new eggs I will need for my scroll goal in my Sig right now all I need is for the eggs to hatch so I can freeze them
                  sigpic

Comment

Haven't been on the Gateworld forum for a while...try a few months but since I miss it and just discovered the Dragon Cave I figured I might as well come back, so hello everyone and a click to all of you! I hope I dont sound like an idiot barging in like that...
                    All living things must eat....

Comment

My lil ones don't want to grow... where's my whip???
                      Clickies!
                      And howdy Chimeran! *waves*
                      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        I have all the new eggs I will need for my scroll goal in my Sig right now all I need is for the eggs to hatch so I can freeze them
                        Lucky you, mine all refuse to breed me an egg.

Originally posted by Chimeran View Post
                        Haven't been on the Gateworld forum for a while...try a few months but since I miss it and just discovered the Dragon Cave I figured I might as well come back, so hello everyone and a click to all of you! I hope I dont sound like an idiot barging in like that...
                        Welcome to DC.

Goodnight clicks
                        sigpic

Comment

goodnight clicks

Comment

morning clicks

Still missing 2 new eggs, anybody able to help maybe? I only got the Ice....
                            sigpic

Comment

morning clicks

all my Magma, Thunder and Ice refuse to bred me anything.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chimeran View Post
                                Welcome!

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                                Lucky you, mine all refuse to breed me an egg.
                                Same here. Either they won't go near each other or they don't show much interest or they attempt and fail.

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
                                Still missing 2 new eggs, anybody able to help maybe? I only got the Ice....
                                I can try today to breed a Thunder or a Magma for you. Have to wait a couple of hours because they're still locked.

Comment

Working...
                                X