The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
    I would love a blue dino for freezing if nobody wants it It's the only hatchlings that I don't have.
    No problem! I have an adult blue and a frozen blue hatchie, so if you want this one you're welcome to it, just PM me and we'll set up a drop-time!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
      Isn't that Inara crying? That sounds funny, doesn't it? But she actually looks very different as Inara vs. Adria.
      yup I liked her hair more in Firefly and that was such a sad moment poor thing had had her heart broken

Clicks
      sigpic

Comment

Isn't that Inara crying? That sounds funny, doesn't it? But she actually looks very different as Inara vs. Adria.
        Technicality

*my geode is sick clicks*

But my gold is female, so I froze it .
        Last edited by stargatefan234; 20 February 2009, 12:56 PM.
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

*night time clicks*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
            Sort of. If you have 4 hatchlings, you can't grab more eggs off the cave page or abandoned page, but you can breed eggs. But, if you have 5 hatchlings, you can't even breed eggs. So the limit is 4 hatchlings or 4 eggs, you can't grab eggs or hatchlings off the cave or AP, but you can breed. Or 5 hatchlings or 5 eggs you can't breed.

EDIT: Little slow today.
            Yep!.. 4 hatchlings and/ or 4 eggs and you are locked from the cave, but you can breed your own eggs upto 5 eggs (if you already have 4 eggs than you can add 1 more)

*point at sig*

No problem! I have an adult blue and a frozen blue hatchie, so if you want this one you're welcome to it, just PM me and we'll set up a drop-time!
            Ummm... I'm scroll locked now.. I need to know the gender of my winter (need one more female) and silver (need females) if they're males, I'm going to abandon them, then I can accept the dino egg/hatchie..

Could you wait until... mmm.. Sunday-ish ??? sorry about this
            sigpic
            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

*Late night clicks*

Simona, silver hatchling (AkEE) is sick.

Iolanda, skywing egg (bMqT) and frill egg (OpLZ) are sick.

Comment

*looks at L-J's Almost-matured V-day* I like them as fresh hatchies better. *goes to freeze one of mine*
                Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                ---
                sigpic

Comment

What? NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! THe dum V-day grew wings just as I froze her. *pouts*
                  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                  ---
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                    What? NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! THe dum V-day grew wings just as I froze her. *pouts*
                    ... I was reading your previous post and got confused since you also have the winged-V .... sorry but it's funny to me

I tried to freeze a yellow dino at its newly hatched form, but it grew to the gendered form with long neck ... meh!
                    Last edited by L-JADE; 20 February 2009, 05:57 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Killin' time till BSG clicks
                      sigpic
                      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

^^ Me too clicks.

Comment

*clicks*
                          "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

... I was reading your previous post and got confused since you also have the winged-V .... sorry but it's funny to me

I tried to freeze a yellow dino at its newly hatched form, but it grew to the gendered form with long neck ... meh! :mckay:
                            It was funny... I'm mad at the V-day though
                            ---
                            sigpic

Comment

Ummm... I'm scroll locked now.. I need to know the gender of my winter (need one more female) and silver (need females) if they're males, I'm going to abandon them, then I can accept the dino egg/hatchie..

Could you wait until... mmm.. Sunday-ish ??? sorry about this
                              Absolutely - no problem at all! I only just grabbed it this morning, so there's no rush at all. I'll be out all day/night Saturday anyway, so Sunday, later in the day would be the first time that I'd be back near the computer anyway. I've got another "weekend date" with that guy from high school (which was a million year ago lol). He's writing books and trying to get published - I'm now editing his books and I also got him an interview on a local TV talk show on Saturday night. I've done the show a bunch of times, talking about ghosthunting, so I lined up an interview for this guy. He'll be rollin' into town sometime on Saturday afternoon (he lives about two hours away) and staying through until Sunday afternoon.
                              I gotta get my clicking in tonight. lol
                              Touch base with me on Sunday and we'll set something up for Sunday or Monday!
                              sigpic

Comment

THank you!..

Wow! what a nice friend you are ... I'm sure he's happy to touch base with you again...

Have fun...ummm.. editing his book .. yes! *nods* his book!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X