X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
    Silver egg is like this :

The description is : The egg gives off a beautiful glow

If you want one, I will try to breed my silver & can give you one this weekend.
    Wow, that's really nice *does a happy dance*
    I am to stupid to see the difference in the eggs but the description is helpful.

And I found out that I've got a dynamic IP, now I can give clicks in the morning and evening to all *smileeeee*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
      Wow, that's really nice *does a happy dance*
      I am to stupid to see the difference in the eggs but the description is helpful.

And I found out that I've got a dynamic IP, now I can give clicks in the morning and evening to all *smileeeee*
      Cool, my IP is static but I give clicks from school and from home when I can

Comment

just been going through my friends list and was suprised by how many were still around.
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Stargatefan, your hatchlings are sick.
          sigpic

Comment

thank you for your clicks, but they are frozen, so they are in no danger from being sick

just viewing the moderators and i noticed that TameFarrar was now an administrator rather than a mod . i wonder what the difference is?
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I think they're frozen, so they'll be alright

Comment

right, I did not notice...learning by doing/reading
                sigpic

Comment

I've not had any luck getting a frill egg. Are they considered on of the rare dragons or something? I've not even seen one in the cave only on peoples scrolls.
                  sigpic
                  Sig Courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by frostwolf View Post
                    I've not had any luck getting a frill egg. Are they considered on of the rare dragons or something? I've not even seen one in the cave only on peoples scrolls.
                    Yeah i've got 3
                    There were just frills in the cavedrops the other day, they are still quite common though - Their descriptions are the same as Skywing's

Comment

*clicks*
                      -

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
                        *evening clickies*
                        I bred a silver egg YAY! No thanks to my useless xmas dragons
                        Hopefully one of these stones will be a girl for my boy and then I can try for a Alt stone next week
                        Although, knowing my luck they'll both be boys but I'll get there eventually.
                        if you do get a boy you don't want - I miss one in my stone collection, I'd be gald to trade for it - is there anything you would like?

morning clicks

TW - your silver egg is sick

stargatefan - your skywing and guardian hatchling are sick

sigpic

Comment

*Nearly 400 Pages Clicks*

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                            *Nearly 400 Pages Clicks*
                            Oh yeah! A party is in order!

Comment

I was wondering is there a difference beteween the abandoned page and the one page where only 3 eggs show at a time but are blacked out with red question marks? If so I usally look for eggs on the abandoned page and maybe thats why I've not seen a frill egg on there.
                              sigpic
                              Sig Courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by frostwolf View Post
                                I was wondering is there a difference beteween the abandoned page and the one page where only 3 eggs show at a time but are blacked out with red question marks? If so I usally look for eggs on the abandoned page and maybe thats why I've not seen a frill egg on there.
                                The cave contains eggs with no parents, the abandoned page mostly contains eggs from people who have bred their dragons and abandoned the eggs... that's about it, there won't be many frill eggs on the abandoned page because not many people are breeding frills yet

Comment

Working...
                                X