No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is the Frill Dragon it was on the "new" dragon list not long ago COOL!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      It is the Frill Dragon it was on the "new" dragon list not long ago COOL!!
      Ahhh..... cool
      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
        As has the green gold one....

its not a skywing at all.... looks Egyptian like to me and seeing as it sits between Dark Green and Gray Dragons... I think thats what they may be
        Awww it's so cute! I want more. Darn new bred eggs takin up too much space.

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
          Awww it's so cute! I want more. Darn new bred eggs takin up too much space.
          well they are still not dropping so.. your not missing out on getting more

Hopefully I can get another one tomorrow, when this emergency white egg hatches
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

I am annoyed I have been watching the cave entrance for the last hour and I have not seen a single egg
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              I am annoyed I have been watching the cave entrance for the last hour and I have not seen a single egg
              yeah its odd, theres not that AP is full message up either...

Comment

It is annoying I want an Frill egg
                sigpic

Comment

I got a green and gold one.

But when I bred my 2 stones together, I got this.

Comment

meh - my stones refused to breed altogether

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

has gotten one, the cave seems to be full of them now.

Comment

I got one, when the cave came back up from a crash

I was able to abandon the pebble egg my gold fathered so maybe the abandonban has been lifted?
                          sigpic
                          Cass Todd -

Comment

YAY! so excited with the new eggs.. and of course I have 5 eggs since yesterday gotta wait until they hatched *sigh* ... *clickings*

COngrats on everybody who has the new eggs... *iz jelouzzz*
                            sigpic
                            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

*sings* I'm so excited...
                              But unfortunately I'm locked cause of too much hatchlings. Maybe I can catch an egg in the evening...I'll give it a try clicks
                              sigpic

Comment

They would do this when I have 6 hatchlings
                                *Clicks*

Comment

Working...
                                X