X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
    Hi SGF
    Hi AR!
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
      Hi AR!
      Hi SGF.. I have the urge to bother you about how much cooler than Adria Todd is.
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

-Clicky Clikcy-
        i got 2 winter dragons.
        sigpic
        sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

I breed another winter egg (with the rest in spoilers)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
            I've got a winter that should've grown up a few hours ago, too.
            Well, mine finally grew up, just at about 3 days exactly left though.

Comment

New bred eggs and a hatchie I got from the AC

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
                Well, mine finally grew up, just at about 3 days exactly left though.
                Well, crud! My hatchie still hasn't grown up, but 2 of my eggs hatched at 3 days 19 hours... so very weird!

Comment

Hi SGF.. I have the urge to bother you about how much cooler than Adria Todd is.
                  People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

I agree eventhough I like SG1 than SGA, but Todd was awesome last night ..

*runs from SGF*

sigpic
                      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                        I agree eventhough I like SG1 than SGA, but Todd was awesome last night ..

*runs from SGF*

I think she knows it.. she just wont admit it though
                        ---
                        sigpic

Comment

To throw in my own 2 cents into the Adria Todd thing I have to go Todd I do like him more (plus everytime I see Adria I see Inara and it is just odd to me )
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            To throw in my own 2 cents into the Adria Todd thing I have to go Todd I do like him more (plus everytime I see Adria I see Inara and it is just odd to me )

Toddy 3 Adria 1..... THings aint looking good for Adria SGF
                            (to Dragongirl) to may want to run.... SGF can get scary....
                            ---
                            sigpic

Comment

*Back-on-topic clicks*

Comment

*some I just spent hours looking for my lost dog clicks*

Comment

Working...
                                X