Clear All

*Night time clicks*

Comment

*Clicks*

Comment

*Clicks*

Comment

*clicks*
          "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

*evening clicks*

Comment

*late morning clicks everywhere*

I am back in the dragon business nabbed 3 and bred one this morning. Trying to have pairs for everything. [they are in my sig]
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                I am back in the dragon business
                me too , bred and got 2 vineys and I feel like the one I didn't pick was an alt..

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                ---
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                  me too , bred and got 2 vineys and I feel like the one I didn't pick was an alt..
                  *hugs* I have no alts, vine or black
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                    *hugs* I have no alts, vine or black
                    Well... its ok with the Vine.... I like the normal vine better anyway

I might start raising some blacks... their alt is cool
                    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

*clicks*

Comment

Morning... It's too bad Smurfette can't get any silvers.

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                          Morning... It's too bad Smurfette can't get any silvers.
                          There must be something in the water of my cave! All but the gendered hatchie are ones I've bred!

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
                            There must be something in the water of my cave! All but the gendered hatchie are ones I've bred!
                            Yeah, my silvers are good breeders too. I bred a silver and a black last week and got TWO silvers and a black! Of course, I was looking for alts at the time so I kept the black one.

Comment

Cave just went down for me... it workin for anyone?
                              ---
                              sigpic

Comment

Well... its ok with the Vine.... I like the normal vine better anyway

I might start raising some blacks... their alt is cool
                                I know, I really like alt black.

Cave just went down for me... it workin for anyone?
                                I have had problems consistently for days.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X