No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I released all but one of my dragons on DA, because I´ll leave the game. I also sent those of you playing some of my dragon coins.
    sigpic

Comment

Why you leaving WC? (If I can be nosy)
      sigpic

Comment

Hmm, mainly because it got boring. There´s not much to do on there expect feeding your dragons and visiting others. I mostly forget to visit my dragons, because I rather play my other games (DC, MS and Flowergame).
        sigpic

Comment

True I can see that. I usually only go there like once a day
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Cat for coins. For me DA is too boring. I´m there maybe twice in week. But I will stay there. My favs games are Dragon Cave and Nightwood. MS is cool too. I just bought some nice creatures. I want to buy more. And Flowergames has many beautiful plants, and there will be more. Nightwood is a little too boring, even 15 minutes go for training. The more trainings, the better. For effect I must wait and I can have only 8 dragons. But my dragon Gregus has many trainings and fight very well.
            sigpic

Comment

I've got something very strange happening on my scroll atm. My cheese egg is represented as a black dragon, but when I click it it turns back to being a cheese.

ScreenShot022 (389 x 167).jpg

Thanks for the little vampy, DS.
              sigpic

Comment

Try a hard refresh (Contr + F5) or clear your cache. Maybe it helps.
                sigpic

Comment

All back to normal today, Cat. Weird stuff, eh?

sigpic

Comment

es! Congratz on the new job! That's real good news!!!

Iz, glad to hear it is getting better.

What to say, I am back on the net DSL is working now, not tooooooo fast, but better than the crazy UMTS

Leaving to Taba, Egypt tomorrow.....therefore another week till I am back to normal. Looking forward seeing you more often again <3

clicking now
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you, H! Have fun in Egypt
                      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

sigpic
                        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Congrats Es. I forgot to say earlier.

I breed this Summer for trade: and nobody wants it. For me it´s very beautiful lineage, maybe it´s beautiful only for me.
                          If somebody here like this lineage please adopt this little baby:

I´m beautiful, take me to home.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm always a sucker for a waif and stray, Baj, so I took the little one. I'll give it a good home.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Bajka

I too think that the lineage is extraordinary beautiful. The problem is probably that people can't find a mate for a dragon with such a lineage. Ah well, their loss
                              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Have fun in Egypt, harsesis!

@Cat: Thanks for all the coins on DA! I know what you mean, the game gets boring after a while. There's not much to do besides visiting dragons and trying to gain resources, and waiting for a new species to be released. I try to play on the dragon races every now and then but it's difficult to find the right challenges because not much people play.

*clicks*

Mis-clicked this ember in the cave, anyone wants it?

Comment

Working...
                                X