No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oops guess I could have posted that too http://dragcave.net/user/Dragongirl76137
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
      Yup, I second that. Here's my scroll, take your pick: http://dragcave.net/user/ewige
      You still collecting Nocturnes like mad? How many do you have already?

btw, is the cave still lagging for you?

my scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/idril
      Just ask if you want me to breed something else for you, Hummel.... and of course anyone who needs something.
      sigpic

Comment

no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Cat,
          I counted a few days ago, I have over 830 Nocturnes.

I am breeding them now, I am only 1-2 months away from an on-scroll 9th gen, and I MUST get it bred before my competitor who holds the current record with an 8th gen (not on-scroll tho!!) submits the 9th gen record!
          (I know that sounds totally delirious, but hey, I've been breeding Nocturnes like mad for the last coupla weeks, lol)

Oh, and yes, the lag was gone a couple of days after the con! *happy dance*
          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Wow, 830 is a lot. (you should update your Records entry at teh forum, you still have 253 there )

That´s cool, good luck. What does on-scroll mean?

Yay, glad it´s not lagging for you anymore.
            sigpic

Comment

I have counted them to update my record I have posted too, just waiting for the thread elf to have time

On-scroll means that all the dragons in my lineage are on my scroll
              Last edited by es!; 13 June 2012, 01:22 AM.

Comment

@ Hummel: That's my scroll. http://dragcave.net/user/Isolde%20Jansma I can't say it's as awesome as Cat's, es!, DS et al, but there are few nice dragons on there, such as my Night Glories.

@ es!: Woah, that's a lot of dragons. I am not worthy, oh mistress of the nocturne.

Btw, we need to start talking about that trip we planned while we were at the con? You know who you are.
                Last edited by Isolde; 13 June 2012, 09:03 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Cat the Eagle Eye made me re count, I have only 737 adult Nocturnes atm.
                  I am sorry if anybody fell from their chair due to my misinformation earlier lol

Comment

Only 737? My ass is still sore, btw.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                      Only 737? My ass is still sore, btw.

Am I supposed to know what you are talking about?

I am planning that trip by picking a new car these days to cab you guys around
                      Apart from that, you FOREIGNERS gotta pick the date and we, Austrian Aborigines, will do our best to accomodate all your wishes, right, Cat?

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                        I am planning that trip by picking a new car these days to cab you guys around
                        Apart from that, you FOREIGNERS gotta pick the date and we, Austrian Aborigines, will do our best to accomodate all your wishes, right, Cat?
                        I answered in our group thread.

I´m still working on breaking the record for Terraes. I want to collect at least 120 before I submit it. The current holder (axiluvia) has only submited 56, which I already surpassed, but she has 113 in total on her scroll... although she doesn´t seem active currently...

Last edited by Gatecat; 13 June 2012, 08:46 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

I opened a new thread in our FedCon group!
                          Poke-poke

Comment

Huhu.
                            @ all I will look throught your scrolls when I have a little more time.
                            And for the trip. I have no time in September, got only one free weekend and around that my coworker has some days off.
                            But early october should be ok.
                            So what would you think about Alar?
                            I'm not sure he is concealing something.
                            What do you think it is?
                            I do not know. He's concealing it!

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                              I´m still working on breaking the record for Terraes. I want to collect at least 120 before I submit it. The current holder (axiluvia) has only submited 56, which I already surpassed, but she has 113 in total on her scroll... although she doesn´t seem active currently...
                              Where abouts on the forum are these records submitted? Just out of curiosity.
                              I love Terraes, btw. Should get a few more..
                              "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                              "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

They are in the Book of DC records thread.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X