X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iz, sounds like fun and I am sure you did not notice

Congratz on the shiny new one FA!

I am searching for the sun again clicks

ah, edit: have you seen the vid-statement RDA gave facebook accounts related? He mentioned the names of all the people who are telling they're him. And he made clear that he has NO facebook account. Vid can be found here
    sigpic

Comment

Morning all. I have cat (name of Jadzia - don't judge me ), perched on my shoulder. I believe she thinks she's a collar.

Last edited by Isolde; 11 September 2011, 04:14 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
        I`m trying to find something in AP and look:
        Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        I've also seen it every now and then. As far as I know it's always the same person who has lots of horses on their scroll and he/she breeds all of them once a week. I don't know why though. Maybe he/she gets a kick out of it. It's annoying.

*wishing a nice Sunday clicks*
        I´ve seen that too yesterday. It´s so stupid. I always wonder what they want to gain from that.... expect for blocking the AP and annoying other people.

new eggs
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
          Morning all. I have cat (name of Jadzia - don't judge me ), perched on my shoulder. I believe she thinks she's a collar.
          Jadzia it`s a short of Polish name Jadwiga.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
            Jadzia it`s a short of Polish name Jadwiga.
            Is it? Well, you learn something new everyday. I have to admit to sad nerdish habits though, and confess the name is from ST: DS9, and has Dax at the end of it, usually.

I'm clicking and getting 404'd all the time. WTF?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
              Is it? Well, you learn something new everyday. I have to admit to sad nerdish habits though, and confess the name is from ST: DS9, and has Dax at the end of it, usually.
              Hey, Jadzia is great!

Clicks
              "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
              "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

sunny afternoon clicks

Flowers

sigpic

Comment

My Dragons

EDIT: I'm at uni now, and without internet at home (im in my department). could someone repost my dragons and er them if nessacary (but dont er the dino till the last day, trying to trade it on the forum)?
                  Last edited by stargatefan234; 11 September 2011, 07:02 AM.
                  People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I did some breeding today and I got these Both are up for grabs to anyone who wants them

sigpic

Comment

Last edited by AtlantisRules!!!; 12 September 2011, 04:07 AM.
                      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                      ---
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                        My Dragons

EDIT: I'm at uni now, and without internet at home (im in my department). could someone repost my dragons and er them if nessacary (but dont er the dino till the last day, trying to trade it on the forum)?
                        I can do.

And I can't believe again, got my first CB gold! Slow clicked and thought I'll never get it

evening clicks

mine
                        sigpic

Comment

Congrats Harsesis.

In which area did you find it?
                          sigpic

Comment

afternoon clicks (ok, sorta morning since I actually slept and now it's afternoon!)

sigpic

Comment

clicks

.................................................................
                              Last edited by RealmOfX; 12 September 2011, 06:05 AM.
                              -

Comment

very early morning clicks

congrats on your CB Gold, harsesis. I also would like to know where you found it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X