Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*another freaking hot day clicks*

*shares excess sunshine with freezing peeps around the world*

Hot days I don't mind but I can't stand hot nights. It was 30C at midnight last night and only went down to 25C at 6am. Suns up and it's getting hotter already
    -

Comment

it has beens nowing here all day...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

Hot days I don't mind but I can't stand hot nights. It was 30C at midnight last night and only went down to 25C at 6am. Suns up and it's getting hotter already
        That sounds like a normal summer day for me we get multiple days of 100f (37C) plus and Humid ugh at 7 am you can walk out side and instantly all of your cloths are sticking to you
        sigpic

Comment

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

WEEE!! I used the Bite action and it didn't kill the egg or throw it away That is the first time it has worked for me

*huggles the egg*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              WEEE!! I used the Bite action and it didn't kill the egg or throw it away That is the first time it has worked for me

*huggles the egg*
              Congratulations

looks like a good day for local dragon keepers
              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post

*huggles the egg*
                I think the "throw away" feature kicked in when you already have TWO vampire eggs.
                sigpic
                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Nope I had no vampire eggs and the one I successfully bit (not counting this one) was thrown away the rest were killed and Copter tried getting one for me and she had no Vampire eggs and it was thrown away
                  sigpic

Comment

HUh?... wow! that's bad .. when I first know about this feature, I tried with my vampy-dragons.. got 2 eggs, then the 3rd & 4th got thrown away
                    sigpic
                    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

I don't seem to have luck with the Vampire eggs but I have an egg now and it will be an adult meaning I will only need like 3 more by the end of the year I will have finished those off
                      sigpic

Comment

I got a lava one from the abandoned page! And I saw a Vampire there but I wasn't fast enough
                        The cake is a lie!

Comment

morning clicks
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

Wow, exchange places?

It is snowing again and I have to say I don't like it that much anymore...

morning clicks

edit: almost forgot....L-JADE: bred a magma, if you like it... (I can see you're locked at the mom, but doesn't matter, can keep it a while)
                            sigpic

Comment

*morning clicks*

Comment

morning clicks

Comment

Working...
                                X