This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many rep points do you have?

I was just checking out my usercontrols and saw how many rep points I have and wondered about everyone else.

You don't have to tell if you don't want to...

(If this isn't appropriate then I give permission to "whomever" to remove it.)

I won't put mine up yet, wanna see what you think of this first...

So...let me know...
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

1685 about 7 are red.
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

1040 at the moment.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I only have 135 all of them green though.
        How does everyone get so many?
        slightly jealous
        sigpic

Comment

*checks* 2126.

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
            slightly jealous
            funny images help.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

ya'll really wanna know...

okay....

*dramatic pause here*

12932 at last check
              sigpic

Comment

1076 at last glance

and mrscopterdoc the Free Green thread also helps
                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

661 ATM, with no reds.

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                    funny images help.
                    How is this?

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post

and mrscopterdoc the Free Green thread also helps
                    I have been there and got a few. I guess I'll hang out there every day?
                    sigpic

Comment

How is this?

I have been there and got a few. I guess I'll hang out there every day?
                      well I used to post there once a week, and got 70 points a time depends how quickly ya want your green I suppose
                      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Time and patience. I've been here since the beginning (2004) and over the years I've accumulated 7,735 green rep points and quite a few red, too, but as I recall it took a loooooong time for me to climb the jello square ladder.

Of course, that was back in the days before BS like the "free green" thread and the various other "do this and I'll green you" petty bribery that seems so rampant on the forum these days.

I guess it depends on if you want to EARN your points- which will take a while but will eventually happen or if you'd rather whore yourself in order to accumulate a bunch of meaningless greenery. Personally I prefer to know that people like what I have to say or are amused by my jokes and I like to read the comments they make to that effect. I like to know that I can make people laugh or that I can get someone who has a differing viewpoint to agree that I make a good point or even that I've put a spin on things that someone else hadn't considered but likes. In other words,I like to know that my posts are actually being read and understood. It makes me feel good. It also makes me feel like I'm an actual part of the community and not just some freeloader living off the refuse of others. But hey, that's just me and I've always had strong opinions on the rep issue... among other things. LOL!

Make of it what you will. That's true for just about everything in life.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                            I guess it depends on if you want to EARN your points- which will take a while but will eventually happen
                            Make of it what you will. That's true for just about everything in life.
                            You know, you are so right. All the rep points I had up until now I did earn.
                            They were totally unexpected when I got them and were a pleasant surprize. I think the jealousy monster got ahold of me. LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

1540. Reds? More than a few, and usually for the ones that got green too.

Comment

Working...
                              X