Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hillary Clinton knows about the Stargate Program, and wants to use it!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillary Clinton knows about the Stargate Program, and wants to use it!

Hillary says that within 60 days of her (hypothetical) presidential inauguration, she will pull our troops out of the Middle East. Since no-one else thinks that this is possible, I think she's planning on using the upgraded BC-304s to win the war on terror decisively.
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
    Hillary says that within 60 days of her (hypothetical) presidential inauguration, she will pull our troops out of the Middle East. Since no-one else thinks that this is possible, I think she's planning on using the upgraded BC-304s to win the war on terror decisively.

she could use the beaming tech to remove the troops
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

She's obviously the perverted Asgard puppet in disguise.

Comment

What war on terror?

You mean the invasion of Iraq?
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

How? By wiping iraq off the face of the earth, thats not very ethical. Would she just take all the terrorists to another planet without a stargate? She could also use the tok'ra mind device to figure out who is a terrorist. Can the 304s use point to point transport now instead of using the ship as a hub?
          Best quotes ever:
          O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
          Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
          Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
          Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
          Thor:I like the yellow ones
          O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

*cough*Horizon*cough*

Comment

Now, thats a conspiracy thoery.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                *cough*Horizon*cough*
                NO horizon is too dangerous. Everyone we have to vote for hillary clinton so she tells us about the stargate program.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by !!?? View Post
                  NO horizon is too dangerous. Everyone we have to vote for hillary clinton so she tells us about the stargate program.
                  A boy can dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                    A boy can dream.
                    Well horizon took out almost a quarter of the asuran planet iraq is tiny so yeah lets take out the whole middle east some european african and asian countries too. But it would be fun to watch from the 304s point of view.
                    sigpic

Comment

But it would be fun to watch from the 304s point of view.
                      See. Now you understand. It's all about the light show.

Comment

and Obama is actually Apophis! behold!
                        Spoiler:
                        Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                        sigpic

Comment

Right... Just like how she voted to go after non existent WMD's in Iraq, or how much she messed up with health care. It would be better out of her hands, so everyone vote Apophis.
                          http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Can we strap her to a Horizon.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                              and Obama is actually Apophis! behold!
                              Spoiler:
                              *see av for reaction*

and i wanted him to win aswell
                              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Working...
                              X