Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Anyone Ever Walked Into the Opposite Sex Restroom?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Anyone Ever Walked Into the Opposite Sex Restroom?

Let me just say that I have and I do it frequently. I have come to the conclusion that there are two things at work here.

1. I need to invest in an inflatable port-au-potty which turns my waste into minute harmless particles.

2. Fate is letting me know that maybe I should have been born a man.

I'm sensing 2 is the most likely scenario.

Further more, why in the hell is the male bathroom so much nicer than the female bathroom. In my uni they're toilet smells like flowers and is surprisingly clean, while the female toilet is that of a real "outhouse".

The first time I did it was when I was 16 and I went to MIT, because my cousin was graduating. I didn't know that the bathrooms were co-ed or that the uni was co-ed, thought it was boy on one end and girls on another. I walked in while a guy was there. Sure that's not really walking into the mens room, but I thought it was the mens room. Poor guy was in his shorties, shirtless and brushing his teeth---one of the hottest east asian cats I saw almost naked and up close. ~sigh~

I had my freak out and ran out. Keep in mind I went to All Girls schools, there was never a problem of walking in on a guy.

In all the uni's I've been too, I have made frequent mistakes of going into the mens room. Once I used the toilet and the sink and spent some time there until I realized it was actually the mens urinal was on the far wall. The one thought running through my head before I saw the urinal..."Wow, this girls toilet is so clean and smells nice." When I realized it was the mens room...all I then said was "Typical!!!"

I've only met up with guys maybe 2 or 3 times by accident when I realized I walked into the wrong bathroom. I do try to be careful, but I only use public bathrooms when I'm in dire need and I'm not as careful as I should be when I'm "touching turtle" or "needing to see a man about a horse"---if you get my meaning.

Now, it could be all my years in Girls schools but I know for a fact women are nasty, I haven't seen as nasty men since men don't go there to live like ladies do. Ugh, I've had to deal with the girl riding her crimson wave and leaving her soiled undies in the stall, I don't even want to talk about the blood on the seat.

One girl had a freak out when she saw that and almost quit the school. Girls are just nasty.

So tell us your horror stories and if you've ever entered the girls or boys bathroom by accident...any surprising incidents?! Which do you prefer? What did you think of the opposite sex's toilet?
    Last edited by vaberella; 04 January 2008, 02:19 PM.
    Click statement above to read article.

Working...
X