This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call of Duty4 thread

hey all gamers out there this thread a discusion of COD 4 warnn9ing there may be spoilers, who thought the last mission was bad ass

Not a bad game at the end of the day. The one thing that does frustrate me a little with CoD is that it hasn't developed that much over the years.

Enemies constantly keep spawning and taking up the positions left by those that you have just killed unless you keep moving forward. Once you move past a certain waypoint then your computer controlled teammates rush forward to their next positions. Thankfully even way back in the original the system works quite well and you always come away feeling like you've just played out a scene from a film.

I noticed they still have the on rails driving sections where you fire from the back of a truck. I always enjoyed that as it gives a break from the running and gunning gameplay.

At the moment I prefer Crysis though. Perhaps just because it's something a bit different.

Comment

but the graphics are great, and online multi player is prety good, pluss you get to mod weapons

Comment

Working...
      X