This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

howdy
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

where've ya been Jamie?
      Grrrrr, i'm cross with Apple now

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
        where've ya been Jamie?
        Grrrrr, i'm cross with Apple now

--Tan
        what did the bad apple do to you
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

The bad Apple corp has been quite cruel to me, my iPod wouldn't work, it wouldn't recognise it, so now i've had to restore it all, and i have to put everything back on

On the positive side, i can't find my art coursework which is due in Thursday still and need to work on lots, oh, wait thats negative

On the actual plus side, other than that, yey, everythings great, and i got to rename my iPod, it's called Fred now, lol (joke that i have) and i'm alot happier recently (for lots of reasons Jamie!)

--Tan

Comment

I have now moved over to Mala's World. It seems more s/j shipper are over there. Never saw that site before till today. See you there....

Comment

Jees- seems the whole family is disperssing. I think that;s really sad, we're kind of tearing each other apart- shippers turning on shippers- what's going on dudes?! Poeple don't seem to be posting very much either in the past week we've only had around 200 posts? I mean we can do thousands a week usually, I know some are down and some are up about the end of season 8 but can't we pull it together!?
              United we stand devided we fall and all that stuff!?

Comment

Wow this place is great, I got dinged in the official shipper thread for mentioning an OT question mixed with an on topic one...this is a great idea...I love off topic...I like mixing it up in the threads, some personal, some SG-1

Hey to everyone, I'm new to this thread, but have now subscribed
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                  Jees- seems the whole family is disperssing. I think that;s really sad, we're kind of tearing each other apart- shippers turning on shippers- what's going on dudes?! Poeple don't seem to be posting very much either in the past week we've only had around 200 posts? I mean we can do thousands a week usually, I know some are down and some are up about the end of season 8 but can't we pull it together!?
                  United we stand devided we fall and all that stuff!?
                  yeh, see what you mean Sam Fan, it's just really sad about the whole dinging thing [/mentioning that]
                  anyway, i haven't posted much in there because i just feel almost asthough i don't connect with the shipper family anymore, I thought you might like someone like mes opinion on why, hope i make it clearer...
                  I'm gonna post again, don't you worry, but, i just need something to say...S9 isn't exactly helping make that easier

--tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                    yeh, see what you mean Sam Fan, it's just really sad about the whole dinging thing [/mentioning that]
                    anyway, i haven't posted much in there because i just feel almost asthough i don't connect with the shipper family anymore, I thought you might like someone like mes opinion on why, hope i make it clearer...
                    I'm gonna post again, don't you worry, but, i just need something to say...S9 isn't exactly helping make that easier

--tan
                    morning tan what have i missed

Comment

Nothing much...
                      technically i should ask you that Mr Anti-social lol

--Tan

Comment

Hey everyone, I think all Sma/Jack Shippers will enjoy
                        Spoiler:
                        Moebius II if you haven't already seen it
                        ...you know this post might be worthy of the official thread.
                        sigpic

Comment

Shippers can't disperse! I just found the place I belong!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X