This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatebee
    we are base here in Florida and he travels all over the place.
    aweee that must be hard (((((gatebee)))))))
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Ya it is very hard. And we have been doing this for the past 25 yrs

Comment

Ya it is very hard. And we have been doing this for the past 25 yrs
        aawwww and heres me talking about love sorry so ya must do something to pass the time what do ya like to do to take your mind off it
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

I volunteer alot. Like so far in school I have clocked in over 250 hours. I also volunteer in my city. Of hand, I am not sure how many hours I have clocked. Roughly 100 hours. I do not work since for most part I am the one parent. So I always want to be available for my children at any time. Though our youngest is graduating high school this year.

Comment

oh cool i need to volunteer more i want to get into world wide aid like red cross so i need to do like 5 years of volunteer work just done my first aid course on friday which will help ah its good to be there for your kids my mum was there for me all the time when my dad was in the navy so i admire ya for that. oooo big occasion graduating

Comment

ya we are very excited and proud of her. Right now we are waiting on colleges to see if she got in

Comment

ya we are very excited and proud of her. Right now we are waiting on colleges to see if she got in
                oooo what courses has she applied for im assuming its the same process as over here

Comment

UK is a little bit different

Comment

just notice you are english.....so are we....hubby is english

Comment

just notice you are english.....so are we....hubby is english
                      oh cool wheres he from in england

Comment

He was originally from NW London. Not exactly sure now

How about you PT? What do yo do?

Comment

He was originally from NW London. Not exactly sure now

How about you PT? What do yo do?
                          I was born in scotland and have lived all over england I work as an IT technichian in a massive building firm

Comment

I have never been to Scotland. I have always wanted to when we where living in England. But we couldn't do it then with three young daughters and money being tight.

Comment

I have never been to Scotland. I have always wanted to when we where living in England. But we couldn't do it then with three young daughters and money being tight.
                              yeah its a beautiful place one day i shall go back and revisit my roots

Comment

PT was it you who I saw posting at the anti-s/j ship. If that was you. You were great. I was impressed by what you said.

Comment

Working...
                                X