This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scaryperson
    Ok, back........for anyone who's here and wants to know????????

--Tan
    hey
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
      hey
      hello
      you've been on ages, and you or anyone else hasn't talked to me i felt so alone

--Tan

Comment

hello
        you've been on ages, and you or anyone else hasn't talked to me i felt so alone

--Tan
        awww poor tan im talking to you on msn tho
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

awww poor tan im talking to you on msn tho
          lol, not the point..........

sueKay? Michelleb??? Trupi???? Token????? Anyone??????

--Tan

Comment

lol, not the point..........

sueKay? Michelleb??? Trupi???? Token????? Anyone??????

--Tan
            hello *waves*

Comment

hello *waves*
              said hi to you already, you bore me................ Just kidding
              (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((JAMIE)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))

--Tan

Comment

said hi to you already, you bore me................ Just kidding
                (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((JAMIE)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))

--Tan
                are you online :s

Comment

are you online :s
                  No, i wasn't then but i am now, and you're not, you must tell as to why you aren't here, your ladie friend?

--Tan

Comment

No, i wasn't then but i am now, and you're not, you must tell as to why you aren't here, your ladie friend?

--Tan
                    come on msn and ill tell you I dont want to get flamed for posting pointless things

Comment

come on msn and ill tell you I dont want to get flamed for posting pointless things
                      This is the chatter thread, in off-topic, but ah well, i'm off there now.....

--Tan

Comment

This is the chatter thread, in off-topic, but ah well, i'm off there now.....

--Tan
                        Hello Tan hows your day been

Comment

Hello Tan hows your day been
                          Hello! My days been a bit chaotic, i missed 1st lesson, because the buses were running so incredibly slowly because of the snow!

but on the plus side, finished early, and only had maths.....

I need chocolate, then i'll be fine, completely fine

--tan

Comment

Hello! My days been a bit chaotic, i missed 1st lesson, because the buses were running so incredibly slowly because of the snow!

but on the plus side, finished early, and only had maths.....

I need chocolate, then i'll be fine, completely fine

--tan
                            lol cool short day then ive been chatting to grace most the day

Comment

lol cool short day then ive been chatting to grace most the day
                              and? just chatting? You spoke about anything at all yet???

--Tan

Comment

and? just chatting? You spoke about anything at all yet???

--Tan
                                well not much really but i get my chance to talk to her properly tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X