X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
    i would trade it all in to meet the cast of stargate and yes i shall
    My autograph sits on top of my dvd player! I really want to go to a convention. In fact I was going to go to the Germany one last year with my best friend 'cos we wanted to meet Amanda but she obviously didn't go and I couldn't have gone anyway 'cos I couldn't get the time off work!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
      My autograph sits on top of my dvd player! I really want to go to a convention. In fact I was going to go to the Germany one last year with my best friend 'cos we wanted to meet Amanda but she obviously didn't go and I couldn't have gone anyway 'cos I couldn't get the time off work!

~Tracey~
      awwww poop i want to go to a convention but it will have to be in london
      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

awwww poop i want to go to a convention but it will have to be in london
        You know the funny thing is it would be cheaper for me to go to a Germany one than a London one. Plane fares with Ryanair are cheaper sometimes than train tickets! We are thinking of going to Amanda Tapping a weekend with her fans. The new date needs to be set though first, can't book yet!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

You know the funny thing is it would be cheaper for me to go to a Germany one than a London one. Planes fair with Ryanair are cheaper sometimes than train ticket! We are thinking of going to Amanda Tapping a weekend with her fans. The new date needs to be set though first, can't book yet!

~Tracey~
          aaah let me know when its set i might come
          And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

aaah let me know when its set i might come
            LOL! I will tell you!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

LOL! I will tell you!

~Tracey~
              Excellent

Comment

Excellent
                Well sadly I shall be going now! I so should get an early night, well early-ish! My original idea was in bed for 10 (I have a really early start)! Although the 100 greatest cartoons is on C4 at the moment so that might distract me! I am rambling!

The shipper thread looks dead at the moment so I won't bother posting a goodnight-ish post!

See you tomorrow, maybe!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Well sadly I shall be going now! I so should get an early night, well early-ish! My original idea was in bed for 10 (I have a really early start)! Although the 100 greatest cartoons is on C4 at the moment so that might distract me! I am rambling!

The shipper thread looks dead at the moment so I won't bother posting a goodnight-ish post!

See you tomorrow, maybe!

~Tracey~
                  ok tracey i shall talk to you when im next online ooo im watching that or was lol my dads watching day after tomorrow again

night tracey (((((Tracey)))))
                  shippy dreams

Comment

ok tracey i shall talk to you when im next online ooo im watching that or was lol my dads watching day after tomorrow again

night tracey (((((Tracey)))))
                    shippy dreams
                    Oh cool! It is cool to see cartoons there, which I used to watch when I was kid. Some may be shameful but it was my childhood. Dungeons and Dragons was just shown!

Shippy dreams to you too Jamie!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

o/

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
                        o/
                        hello

Comment

Im off to see that on thursday with grace
                          You keep saying that, you trying to make it last longer in your head? Excited?
                          lol, only teasing

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                            You keep saying that, you trying to make it last longer in your head? Excited?
                            lol, only teasing

--Tan
                            lol yes!!! her best friend who told me is going to phone at the last minute saying she cant come

Comment

lol yes!!! her best friend who told me is going to phone at the last minute saying she cant come
                              Oooooo, nice convienience there

--tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                                Oooooo, nice convienience there

--tan
                                lol of course

Comment

Working...
                                X