X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
    nah there cool with that theyll let anyone buy alcohol from em
    Oh, good good Not that i'll be buying underage ofcourse............no, not me

Hey Jamie, 1 teensy issue with coming to see your band in 3 weeks, transport back, coz my dad has said no (although i may, but doubt, that i'd get him to take me back) And i'm sure there's not a bus at midnight..........

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
      Oh, good good Not that i'll be buying underage ofcourse............no, not me

Hey Jamie, 1 teensy issue with coming to see your band in 3 weeks, transport back, coz my dad has said no (although i may, but doubt, that i'd get him to take me back) And i'm sure there's not a bus at midnight..........

--Tan
      well where the heck do ya live im sure we can sort something out
      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Erm, i kinda sorta live in Harrogate.......(well, i sleep here, i spend my life in Leeds and Wetherby)
        I have friends in Leeds, but i doubt they would be welcoming of a tipsy guest at midnight.......

So, i better get started on changing my dad's mind huh?

--tan

Comment

Erm, i kinda sorta live in Harrogate.......(well, i sleep here, i spend my life in Leeds and Wetherby)
          I have friends in Leeds, but i doubt they would be welcoming of a tipsy guest at midnight.......

So, i better get started on changing my dad's mind huh?

--tan
          look dont worry ill get the lads together we shall sort u a taxi out get some moeny together and send u on ya way
          And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

look dont worry ill get the lads together we shall sort u a taxi out get some moeny together and send u on ya way
            Ha, you'd do that? (are you even consciously aware of how much a taxi would cost?)
            You'd do that, just so i could go?
            ((((((((((((((((Jamie))))))))))))))))

--Tan

Comment

Ha, you'd do that? (are you even consciously aware of how much a taxi would cost?)
              You'd do that, just so i could go?
              ((((((((((((((((Jamie))))))))))))))))

--Tan
              lol i would do anything for my friends possibly about 20 - 30 quid...not sure
              (((((((((((Tan))))))))))))

Comment

lol i would do anything for my friends possibly about 20 - 30 quid...not sure
                (((((((((((Tan))))))))))))
                I knew, i was wondering if you knew..... (with the alcohol)
                It's just a bit scary you'd do this for someone you know from a forum......

I can put some money towards it, i have a little left in my bank....

--Tan

Comment

I knew, i was wondering if you knew..... (with the alcohol)
                  It's just a bit scary you'd do this for someone you know from a forum......

I can put some money towards it, i have a little left in my bank....

--Tan
                  scary.... i like to believe in people

Comment

and maybe a bit too generous

Comment

you're too nice
                      What have i done to deserve this genrousity?????? LOL

--Tan

Comment

you're too nice
                        What have i done to deserve this genrousity?????? LOL

--Tan
                        nothing lol its just the way i am

Comment

nothing lol its just the way i am
                          lol, well, i'm the sort of person who doesn't like oweing people, so would have to give the money spent back at some point (except my dad, i still owe him £20, but that's not the point now.....)

--Tan

Comment

lol, well, i'm the sort of person who doesn't like oweing people, so would have to give the money spent back at some point (except my dad, i still owe him £20, but that's not the point now.....)

--Tan
                            lol dont worry about it

Comment

lol dont worry about it
                              Well, it better be a good gig, so i don't feel all guilty about the taxi........

Are you sure you're not drunk?

--Tan

Comment

Well, it better be a good gig, so i don't feel all guilty about the taxi........

Are you sure you're not drunk?

--Tan
                                im .....sober....ish but no i mean what i say and i think it will...third time we shall have played there its always good there

Comment

Working...
                                X