This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
    lol excellent the shipper thread is moving slow, I think its because everyone is afraid of going OT and getting busted for it

Yes, there's this whole "big brother is watching" atmosphere going on.. not that nice

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
      Yes, there's this whole "big brother is watching" atmosphere going on.. not that nice
      definately be back in half an hour or so
      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

yup, i think it's very tense, i don't want to subscribe though, because it's a big popular thread

--Tan

Comment

definately be back in half an hour or so
          see ya then!

no-lifers united huh Sir Ruff? lol

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
            see ya then!

--Tan

Well won't you say And I don't even have the art class to go to

Comment

Well won't you say And I don't even have the art class to go to
              lol, yeh, i don't have enough of a life, i need to get out more (socially because i know i have work and art class)

Oh, yeh, I'm not taking physics anymore, so i'm only doing three subjects, my Head of Year (who happens to also be my physics teacher) said that if i kept doing 4 subjects, i would continue to be stressed, and not pass anything, as i need more time to sort my work out in lessons, and i was doing worst in physics (i didn't understand) whereas in other lessons, i just needed time to make up the work i've missed. I agree with my teacher ofcourse, i feel alot more relieved....

--Tan

Comment

see ya then!

--Tan
                I was exercising I wasnt doing things people with lifes do
                And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

lol, yeh, i don't have enough of a life, i need to get out more (socially because i know i have work and art class)

Oh, yeh, I'm not taking physics anymore, so i'm only doing three subjects, my Head of Year (who happens to also be my physics teacher) said that if i kept doing 4 subjects, i would continue to be stressed, and not pass anything, as i need more time to sort my work out in lessons, and i was doing worst in physics (i didn't understand) whereas in other lessons, i just needed time to make up the work i've missed. I agree with my teacher ofcourse, i feel alot more relieved....

--Tan
                  I thought maths was the hardest when I was doing it but i think that because I had a very old strict teacher >_<

Comment

GRRR!! Im just watching between two fires and Tanith shows up on screen GRRR!! So I shouted GRRR Tanith you B****** at the TV my mum and dad looked at me weirdly

Comment

GRRR!! Im just watching between two fires and Tanith shows up on screen GRRR!! So I shouted GRRR Tanith you B****** at the TV my mum and dad looked at me weirdly
                      My dad would join in if i did that lol

I don't mind maths, because i get it after a bit, but with physics, i forgot the basics from the early years

How did you do in art anyway?

--Tan

Comment

I don't mind maths, because i get it after a bit, but with physics, i forgot the basics from the early years

--Tan
                        I got a B *is all proud and stuff* Im glad I took art its one of the best subjects to do

Comment

I got a B *is all proud and stuff* Im glad I took art its one of the best subjects to do
                          Well, i hope *fingers crossed* that i do that well, it's my organisation skills that fail me..... lol

you must be pretty darn good at art then

--Tan

Comment

Well, i hope *fingers crossed* that i do that well, it's my organisation skills that fail me..... lol

you must be pretty darn good at art then

--Tan
                            Naaah not that good Im sure you will do fine

Comment

--Tan

I got an A in art but that was it.. all the other subjects didn't go as well... that was back in the days when I had life and friends (in the wood and otherwise) and I had all sorts of other stuff to do than schoolwork

Comment

Naaah not that good Im sure you will do fine
                                hmm, sure i believe you
                                I just need to make my work neat, and i might do just fine

I better get some food

--Tan

Comment

Working...
                                X