This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by florence
    Before that scene, if I remember well, she comes in his motel room with drinks in hand but they're interrupted by a phonecall or something like that. I'm still wondering what she really wanted to do and what would have happened if there hadn't been this interruption
    Anybody remember this or is it just something I've read in fic ? (although I'm pretty sure to have seen this scene )
    Oh yep, you got it right. That is exactly what happened. And yeah, I wonder what would have happened if they hadn't got interrupted too!?!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
      The first episode I ever watched was Ice. My mum started watching it (it was on Sunday nights) and I stayed up once 'cos I was sick (I was only 9 when I first watched it) and watched it with her. She was more of a fan then I was. But I watched it too. Then season 2 came and I kept watching and became a big fan by season 3!

~Tracey~
      Ice is a really good episode, the first time they have to trust each other to save their lives

Hmm, if there's an XFiles thread, we should maybe move this conversation there. Just an idea...
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
        Oh yep, you got it right. That is exactly what happened. And yeah, I wonder what would have happened if they hadn't got interrupted too!?!

~Tracey~
        Yes ! I knew it was not only my imagination !

I'm off to bed now cause I'm going to fall asleep on the keyboard soon
        But it was fun to stay here for a while, so many good memories to share
        I'll come back soon
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
          Ice is a really good episode, the first time they have to trust each other to save their lives

Hmm, if there's an XFiles thread, we should maybe move this conversation there. Just an idea...
          Yep it is!

The thread is called X-files, but mainly everything else! We (when I saw we, there is only the 2 of us in there at the moment ) talk xf sometimes but mostly it's just about anything and everything. But yep, we can move it into the xf thread if you want too!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Tracey ,Galaxy and Florence ....I carried on posting in the x-files thread in the sci-fi and fantasy section

If we go there now

See you tomorrow

Caty

Comment

i need help. i'm having neck/back probs with not only the amount of time i spend on the computer, but the way i end up sitting at it. last month, i woke up with a stiff neck. by that night (after i'd went to bed), i woke up with my neck spasming. just recently, it's flared up (not with spasms, though). does anyone know anything to help? like, where i could buy a STRAIGHT backed chair without spending my entire check? how about some exercises for the back/neck? i also wake up with my neck sore and hard to move. any ideas on what i could do about sleeping without making my neck stiff? use extra pillows? someone, anyone, give me some advise!

sally

(edited to add) if anyone has any suggestions, would you mind emailing at [email protected] ?
              Last edited by majorsal; 25 February 2005, 11:28 PM.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Is this the Family OT chat thread? mentioned by Caty in S/J family discussion thread
                And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

aaaah scratch that last post...just read the first post
                  And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                    So um... Hi...

Anyone here watch Coronation Street?

Canada is a few months behind the UK.

Eileen just went to have her first chat with Karl about Todd...

I know what happens with the storyline though...

Grr... I just wanna slap Sally.
                    i did quite often, i want to slap Sally (in coronation street, not you Sal )
                    she is so obsessed with living through her Rosie, and ignoring Sophie

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                      i did quite often, i want to slap Sally (in coronation street, not you Sal )
                      she is so obsessed with living through her Rosie, and ignoring Sophie

--Tan
                      indeed

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                        indeed
                        lol, i had to say that, i hate her character

When are you leaving for your gig tonight?

--Tan

Comment

lol, i had to say that, i hate her character

When are you leaving for your gig tonight?

--Tan
                          lol well ive to be there for half 6 so im meeting a few people at 6 but it should be good fun tonight

Comment

lol well ive to be there for half 6 so im meeting a few people at 6 but it should be good fun tonight
                            Well, i wish you the best of luck

Do i need to get my ticket for you guys at the Vine before the day or.....? where would i get it?

--Tan

Comment

Well, i wish you the best of luck

Do i need to get my ticket for you guys at the Vine before the day or.....? where would i get it?

--Tan
                              thanks erm you can get it on the door

Comment

thanks erm you can get it on the door
                                Lol, i did think that, but then my mind kept thinking every other alternative.....

Congratulations on your first radioactive jello Jamie!!!!!

--Tan

Comment

Working...
                                X