Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I thought it would be a good idea to check around the forum. Evidently Mei Mei went on a drunken rampage last night. I just wanted to find out if there were any other threads that I needed to make apologies to!

LOL!!

Comment

meimei, have you been to the moebius any info thread yet? you passed out there after telling joe he was copying from andromeda. i had fantastic fun this morning reading all the posts you made last night....amazingly good spelling and grammar for someone so drunk too...
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Hi everyone.

Sorry I haven't posted for such a long time I'm having probelms in RL.

Which is one reason I have come on to ask you gals/guys for some advice.

About 4 weeks ago I meet this man in the playground with his son. (I was there with my daughter.) He asked me out.

Over the space of 2 weeks I went of three dates with him. I paid my own way. And always meet him there. (Nothing intimate ever occurred)

To cut a long story short. I told him that he was a nice guy but I wasn't really interested in any sort of a relationship. Since that evening I have been getting in excess of 20 phone calls a day and he won't give up (which is now just over 2 weeks since I said see ya). He didn't have my adress but he left a message on my voicemail giving me my own address (I have to say that scared me as my number and address is unlisted)

Should I report this to the police or should I just continue to ignore his mobile (cell) phone calls and hope that he goes away. I don't want to over react.

Fortunately I've never had to deal with anything like this in the past. So any advice is appericated.

Comment

Tpe78.....because this is nothing to play around with... I would call your local police and at least find out what your options are....ESPCIALLY since your number was unlisted and the only way he might have found out your address was to have followed you home. Don't mess around with your saftey ASK QUESTIONS and if you have to file restaining papers so you have a legal leg to stand on. I am not sure of the laws so definitely find out.

Good luck and most of all BE SAFE!!!!!!
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I totally agree with Tame. Contacting the police is only sensible.
            Please be very safe, and come back to us safe and sound!

Comment

Thanks Tame and Kiwigater.

I thought I should but I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't over reacting.

Comment

Originally posted by tpe78
                Thanks Tame and Kiwigater.

I thought I should but I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't over reacting.
                Nope I don't think you are!!! Plus you said you have a little girl ....so I would most definitely be talking to the police

Good Luck!!!!
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I asked my brother if he would come and stay for a couple of days. He said yes. My very good little brother. (I shouldn't call him little any more. He's early 20's 6f 3" tall and 190 pounds of pure muscle. (He's also a Ice hockey player.)) At least I know I'll have him around until the police can sort this guy out.

Comment

Good for you and (((((((*little* Brother)))))) gotta love a guy who plays hockey!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      No why do you ask?

She was asking ME NOT YOU!!!

Well I want to talk

YOU ALWAYS talk....why do you think there are so many posts.....cripes

Well she WAS asking me and you don't get to answer..so there!
                      Tame,are you arguing withyour symbiote again?

I always wondered about the Tok'ra & how they'd handle a serious difference of opinion with their host.I mean,what if Jacob & Selmac got really ticked with each other?It's not like one could simply leave the room.
                      Last edited by nugglebugget; 05 October 2004, 03:26 AM. Reason: spelling
                      nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

LOL...nuggle .....

I don't have a symbiote.........

Just voices

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          LOL...nuggle .....

I don't have a symbiote.........

Just voices
                          Many, MANY, MANY voices!!!! <insert vincent price laugh here>. Where are these penguins I was killing earlier? And what happened to the llamas?
                          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I .......WE We were teaching the Llamas how to spit correctly at people when the penguins *bought it* ........not don't ask US.... Thank you............you all welcome how much *IT* was or even WHY the penguins felt the need to spend the $$$$$

But sheesh ALL I HAVE are VOICES....YOU ARE KILLING PENGUINS

Comment

Sorry guys ..I haven't been in that thread for a while ..Will try to catch up and read what you've all been talking about but you seem to have a lot to say OFF topic too.

Anyway ,,here is my OT post

.....I 've checked a few forum and the new show "Lost " is apparently brilliant ....it's supposed to be a very expensive show to produce and the script is very good too...There are quite a few famous actors in there ..coming from x-files , the matrix, space 1999..and other big shows or movies .And apparently the characters are mysterious and full of dark secrets...and there 's a huge monster on the Island.
                              Well apparently the pilote part 1 and 2 was a huge success in the US

Do any of you watch it??

I'm planning to join the unofficial lost site as soon as the series starts in the UK: here is the link ..looks very interesting ...

http://www.lost-tv.com/

And I'll try to keep chatting more over here

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                                meimei, have you been to the moebius any info thread yet? you passed out there after telling joe he was copying from andromeda. i had fantastic fun this morning reading all the posts you made last night....amazingly good spelling and grammar for someone so drunk too...
                                meimei is always getting into trouble while I am sleeping...it's hard to keep up with her. I'll have to search out this thread to see what all the talk is about. MeiMei are you this fun in real life too???
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X