This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatebee
    PT was it you who I saw posting at the anti-s/j ship. If that was you. You were great. I was impressed by what you said.
    possibly *looks all angelic*
    i have posted in there
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

I usually post in S/J Family Thread of course, RDA Thunk Thread, and all over.

Comment

I usually post in S/J Family Thread of course, RDA Thunk Thread, and all over.
        Yeah me too shipper all the way this and i got dragged into the sam/thor thread by tan (scaryperson) a good friend of mine oh and the this thread of course
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Thanks for spending time to chat with me PT. Have to go. I am volunteering in school tonight for three hours and a half for the next 4 nights. Bye and thank you again. Take care

Comment

I went to the Sam/Thor site too. That is a fun place to be. Will have to try that again later when I get back if I am not too tired. Bye

Comment

Thanks for spending time to chat with me PT. Have to go. I am volunteering in school tonight for three hours and a half for the next 4 nights. Bye and thank you again. Take care
              oh its ok i love spending time with my friends have fun with the volunteering at school anytime you need someone to talk to im here for ya take care

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                Yeah me too shipper all the way this and i got dragged into the sam/thor thread by tan (scaryperson) a good friend of mine oh and the this thread of course
                lol, i never dragged you!!!!!!!

I went to the Sam/Thor site too. That is a fun place to be. Will have to try that again later when I get back if I am not too tired. Bye
                Yey! you realise how fun it is!

How's anybody who's reading tonight?

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                  lol, i never dragged you!!!!!!!

Yey! you realise how fun it is!

How's anybody who's reading tonight?

--Tan
                  kicking and screaming

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                    kicking and screaming
                    Wha................?

--Tan

Comment

Hey everyone!

So, I've had way too much fun so far reading here and on the S/J family thread over this past weekend, and I've figured out a few things, but I'm also just a bit confuzzled on a couple of things. I do have to admit I haven't read all the posts (400+ pages is a bit ambitious for me right now ), and if I just need to look somewhere else, please point me in the right direction - I do want to learn!!

1) What's the story with the green jello? It's a good thing, obviously, but how does it work?

2) I heard something about penguins? This I've got to see!

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks all!
                      hah

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                        Hey everyone!

So, I've had way too much fun so far reading here and on the S/J family thread over this past weekend, and I've figured out a few things, but I'm also just a bit confuzzled on a couple of things. I do have to admit I haven't read all the posts (400+ pages is a bit ambitious for me right now ), and if I just need to look somewhere else, please point me in the right direction - I do want to learn!!

1) What's the story with the green jello? It's a good thing, obviously, but how does it work?

2) I heard something about penguins? This I've got to see!

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks all!
                        hah
                        Mala recruited penguins to help the Sam/Jack ship along back in the old Shipper Thread. If you scroll through some of the earlier pages of Mala's World you can see some of the penguins there.

*Personally, my favorite is the slap-stick penguins. I laugh every time I see it*

Its post #312 here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...&page=16&pp=20
                        sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

ROFLOL! Those penguins rock! I'll have to go on penguin safari when I have a good stretch of free time some day.

thanks a ton!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Howdy all, seems like a quiet night. Just got home from my old school after a hypothetical night for those in their last year. Had to answer a whole lot of questions about study and year twelve

i made this last night, thought i'd share.

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
                            -Stargate Theme

Comment

Howdy folks!

I'm making an OT post!

This announcement from yours densly (ie. me)

Gotta run...the school bell just went
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

hello to anyone who'd happen to be here.........

Comment

Working...
                                X