X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Sorry.

Mishy's my best friend and although we do talk a lot here, I responded to other peoples posts too.
    We do talk about Stargate at school, but our friends don't appreciate it. We used to IM each other, but my Yahoo thingy no longer works.

I'd like to point out that I got snapped at in the Ship thread, and I am majorly annoyed at that fact. I got singled out (not by anyone here btw) and I not exactly in a good mood. I even deleted the post, and I felt like going back and deleting all of my posts.

I may still do.
    Perhaps you should visit Shadow's Sulky Thread.
    sigpic

Comment

Another thing - Mishy is rarely on GW. She's been a member almost as long as I have yet her post count's less that 200.
      Don't blame all the OT stuff on us.
      Last night was a exception - not a regular occurence.
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        Perhaps you should visit Shadow's Sulky Thread.
        I will do.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          LOL ...we love you Suekay.(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Suekay)))))))))))))))))))
          and you can now talk about your little ..doggies ..or were they cats???!!!!

Caty
          lol

I have a lovely doggie called Sophie. She barks when I sing the Stargate Theme!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry.

Mishy's my best friend and although we do talk a lot here, I responded to other peoples posts too.
            We do talk about Stargate at school, but our friends don't appreciate it. We used to IM each other, but my Yahoo thingy no longer works.

I'd like to point out that I got snapped at in the Ship thread, and I am majorly annoyed at that fact. I got singled out (not by anyone here btw) and I not exactly in a good mood. I even deleted the post, and I felt like going back and deleting all of my posts.

I may still do.
            ((((((((((((((((((suekay))))))))))))))))Don't do that ..You posted some great stuff ..and I'm looking forward to see your website when it's finished .
            Don't be upset ..we can talk about anything we want in here now ..ok tell Mishy to come here ..and we can talk to her too

Caty

Comment

lol

I have a lovely doggie called Sophie. She barks when I sing the Stargate Theme!!!!

I don't have any animals myself ..cuz I have 4 kids ..and I know I wouldn 't have the time to look after one properly ...but I really like small dogs ...so that I can carry them

Caty

Comment

((((((((((((((((((suekay))))))))))))))))Don't do that ..You posted some great stuff ..and I'm looking forward to see your website when it's finished .
                Don't be upset ..we can talk about anything we want in here now ..ok tell Mishy to come here ..and we can talk to her too

Caty
                Ok. I will do.

To be honest, I've had a lot of stuff going on in my life at the moment. Most of it isn't very good and I don't really want to talk about it.
                The Ship thread's one of my few outlets for just ENJOYING myself, and I'm really quite hurt at some of the comments that I know have directed at me. I'm not looking for a sympathy vote - I'm just stating some facts.

I'm sorry if I've offended one.

I feel terrible. I sent someone a really snarky PM.
                sigpic

Comment

I don't have any animals myself ..cuz I have 4 kids ..and I know I wouldn 't have the time to look after one properly ...but I really like small dogs ...so that I can carry them

Caty
                  4 kids!

Whew! If I had four kids, I wouldn't want any pets!! I'd have no spare time.

I'm only 16. Kids are a bit away for me yet, but I babysit a lot!

Have you ever had any pets?
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok. I will do.

To be honest, I've had a lot of stuff going on in my life at the moment. Most of it isn't very good and I don't really want to talk about it.
                    The Ship thread's one of my few outlets for just ENJOYING myself, and I'm really quite hurt at some of the comments that I know have directed at me. I'm not looking for a sympathy vote - I'm just stating some facts.

I'm sorry if I've offended one.

I feel terrible. I sent someone a really snarky PM.

Suekay

Forget about it ..and come and join us wherever we are and just be happy

Caty

Comment

Suekay

Forget about it ..and come and join us wherever we are and just be happy

Caty
                      Okay I'll try. but I think I might just go offline now. After all where I am it's 11.54 pm!

Thankyou Caty!
                      sigpic

Comment

4 kids!

Whew! If I had four kids, I wouldn't want any pets!! I'd have no spare time.

I'm only 16. Kids are a bit away for me yet, but I babysit a lot!

Have you ever had any pets?

One cat before I got married and had my children but I never used to see her ..She was out all the time and only came back for dinner.!!!!She was not very sociable..so I suppose my experince with my first animal was a bit strange...Mind you I was very young myself then too ..and I was out most of the time too ..just not with her..LOL.

Caty

Comment

One cat before I got married and had my children but I never used to see her ..She was out all the time and only came back for dinner.!!!!She was not very sociable..so I suppose my experince with my first animal was a bit strange...Mind you I was very young myself then too ..and I was out most of the time too ..just not with her..LOL.

Caty
                          My friend Echo (yes that is her name!!!) found a stray kitten.It was the runt and was tiny! It fell from the fourth floor of a block of flats and didn't land on it's feet. It wasn't injured though. Six months later it went feral and ran away.

Talk about strange!

I don't get out much (a collective DUH calls from Next Door)
                          but I'm going to Glasgow tomorrow to see a guy who's living inside a perspex box in the middle of a shopping mall!

Night Night

Susan
                          sigpic

Comment

My friend Echo (yes that is her name!!!) found a stray kitten.It was the runt and was tiny! It fell from the fourth floor of a block of flats and didn't land on it's feet. It wasn't injured though. Six months later it went feral and ran away.

Talk about strange!

I don't get out much (a collective DUH calls from Next Door)
                            but I'm going to Glasgow tomorrow to see a guy who's living inside a perspex box in the middle of a shopping mall!

Night Night

Susan
                            Where's that bloke SueKay?

I liked your dog too, (((((((((((((SueKay)))))))))))))))) please don't be offended.

I'm looking after the Not Boyfriend's cat while he's away, Marbles is her name. I used to have a little white cat called Phoebe but she got killed by a fox. My Mum is dog sitting two lurchers at the moment, so it's pet central.

When are you, me and Mishy going to meet up for that coffee?

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                              Where's that bloke SueKay?

I liked your dog too, (((((((((((((SueKay)))))))))))))))) please don't be offended.

I'm looking after the Not Boyfriend's cat while he's away, Marbles is her name. I used to have a little white cat called Phoebe but she got killed by a fox. My Mum is dog sitting two lurchers at the moment, so it's pet central.

When are you, me and Mishy going to meet up for that coffee?
                              I don't know!

I'm really sorry that I haven't responded to you PM!

I'll need to ask her!

I'm a dog person, but I adore Cats too!!

Oh - the guys in Buchanan Galleries on Buchanan Street, He's only there 'till Saturday!
                              sigpic

Comment

(((suekay))) I really don't think anyone meant to offend you...I'm often guilty of going OT too...but I often do it in a post that on topic in some parts to hide it, lol.

I'm one of the younger ones too...I'm 21 (almost 22!), and am SO not ready for the kids yet. I have a kitty at home (at my parents, I live a couple hours away cause I'm in college). His names Aristic Cat (yes, from the Disney movie...). He's like 15 years old, we've had him for like 10 years...he's an orange tabby and total sweetie (doesn't ever bite). He's my spoiled little baby and is really smart; he can open doors and change the tv channels...and has preferences for what's on...not kidding...he hates the game show network...

lol...see? I can go on and on about OT stuff...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                                ~Imzadi
                                describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                                Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Working...
                                X