X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isabelqc
    replied
    okay Missing:

Not amazing, but not bad. We had character growth and Teyla got some interesting sub plots.

Spoiler:
    Keller was annoying at first. I swear the woman was Rodney McKay in female form with a bit of Carson thrown in. I loved how no-nonsense Teyla was. She was strong and taking charge, and hell that woman has upper body strength!

The ankle thing was *rolleyes*

Oh and we have cannibals! Gotta love the Hannibal Lecter's of the Pegasus Galaxy! As per usual we had the Teyla fight scenes being awesome. And well she looked pretty bad ass, though still not a big fan of the all leather look, but hey Teyla rocks the trench.

Oh, and Teyla being badass and no holds bar was interesting. I like how we're getting more insights into her character and RL was rocking it.

Hmmmm, the PGalaxy's version of the jack rabbit. Yummy.

Oh the Genii! It's always the Genii! And the Athosians!! *HUGS* Why!!! WHY!!!!! And again loves Teyla's look when she learned of her people.

Hee. JS's face was amusing when eating. And hee!!! R/T hints! That shippy side of me is happy. And awww Teyla lost her off world boyfriend whom we had never met and now will never meet. But I guess its kinda sweet and sad, and it was a nice Teyla moment. Plus the fact that Teyla's been getting nookie off-world, le awesome.

And we had McShep!! And McShep talking about fandom villians. I swear they make it harder for me not to love them in each episode.

Rodney: They did have that festival last night, maybe Teyla ejoyed it a bit too much. (not verbatim)
    Ronon: Yeah, that sounds like Teyla. *give look to Rodney*
    heh. Love Ronon this season.

Teyla is being protective of Keller, its kinda sweet. Dude, she kicks ass. The scene in the cage was sweet. Dude, is that Machete? It is Machete!!! AWESOME!!!!Total awesome.

And okay, so the episode plot twist. The Bollocia (sp?) are good, and not Hannibal Lecters? Again it all goes back to Genii, except not. That those mean wraith worshippers.

Rodney: Hey arrows can hurt!
    Ronon: Only if you're stuff enough to get hit in the ass with one.
    hee! BFF.

Ronon: That way.
    Rodney: why?
    Ronon: No reason.
    John: Good enough for me.

Keller: But first I need something to heal. *shoots*

And nice. From whiny to tough and not completely ridiculously done. Plus there was a nice Keller/Ronon moment and where have the Athosian gone?!? Interesting sub plot. And hi baby!

And can I say loving the jump from 2.9 mins to a full 40. Well done, TPTB, well done. *claps*

OH! And I just notice. No Sam. Didn't even miss her. And honestly, don't feel bad about it. (I think that says it all.)

Leave a comment:

• isabelqc
    replied
    Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    I got this picture on the season 9 photo gallery. I thought it was a really cute picture. I am sorry they never fully explored the C/C ship because I think there was chemistry there and it could have been cute.
    Hence what fandom is for!!!!!!

And because I seem to have fics for everyone on my bookmarks, I give Cam/Carloyn fic!!!!!!

Hold Tight, Don't Breath, Here We Go by 6beforelunch.

Such a good fic exploring the would be relationship of Cam and Carolyn. And I kinda love how they involve Landry

Leave a comment:

• DJgirl
    replied
    Originally posted by Stef View Post
    Where did this picture come from?!?!?!?!?!? How come I've never seen it before?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Why am I using so many question and exclamation marks?!?!?!?!?!?!

-Stef

I got this picture on the season 9 photo gallery. I thought it was a really cute picture. I am sorry they never fully explored the C/C ship because I think there was chemistry there and it could have been cute.

Leave a comment:

• isabelqc
    replied
    Totally deserved a repost!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cam/Carolyn FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg, Stef!!! I think it's C/C!!!! They make us use multiple exclamation marks without our consent!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kath Pup
    replied
    You know, I do believe that I will have to investigate this ship further...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X