Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before I head to bed, I just had to share that I got the last of the discs I needed to complete my Farscape collection!
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
      Hey Kelly and Daryll, I see you in here. Aren't you guys new in here?
      Nope, nope...not in here at all...
      _______________________________________________________________________________
      ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

_______________________________________________________________________________

Comment

I HAVE tabs going, Sue, I'm just slow tonight... Headache, and the painkillers aren't working

Anyway Booth and Bones: I love the ship... And while I want them to get together, or at least admit feelings... at the same time I kinda don't...

Angela and Jack on the other hand: LOVE those two together

Comment

Yippee Wendy.

I didn't do the Farscape Episode today. Was too busy. Ok , that was a lie. I didn't watch Escape from Gensis yet. I am selfish. Will go to the next one tommorrw. We need to go through season one pretty fast. It is the weakest season. I love season two and can't wait to get there. There are some really good episodes in season one though.
          It's okay, I was too busy today too. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

You guys are going to have to learn how to have two tabs going at the same time. This and the DV thread are my two picks. I also like the CB/Vala thread put it is way too slow for me.
          Wednesdays are usually fun in the CB/Vala thread. Addy calls it Vala Vednesday and there is always a story that she does in there on Wednesdays with her Vala clones. They are always entertaining.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Spoiler:
            he could possibly be a problem... but I think with all they've been through already, I don't think it'll be enough to break them up

ohhhh, my head!

EDIT: And I'm outta here... I can't look at the screen no more...

Comment

Ok Wendy, CB on Wednesday it is. Claudia Black is the reason I am here. You are for Michael and I am for Claudia. We blend well together. I'm in love.

A match made in heaven I would say.

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
              Spoiler:
              he could possibly be a problem... but I think with all they've been through already, I don't think it'll be enough to break them up

ohhhh, my head!

EDIT: And I'm outta here... I can't look at the screen no more...
              Night Kelly. Get some sleep and I hope you feel better tomorrow.
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Guys I'm off see you all in a few hours.

Banner by Stef
                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

I'm late, but since this is my first favorite Farscape ep, and the ep that made me fall in love with John/Aeryn. I have to make comments, late or no.

[CENTER]Let's Watch Farscape Together

Farscape Episode 3: Exodus From Genesis

Let the discussion begin!! Remember to at least tell us:

1. Your favorite scene
                  2. Your favorite picture/screen capture
                  3. Your favorite quote (if any)
                  Favorite scene: A tie between Aeryn asking John to kill her before the living death (he touches her forehead and I lose it!) and the end on the balcony.

Favorite Quote:
                  John: Its just you and me.
                  D'Argo: Actually it is just me...and you.

Favorite Cap:

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                  The play by play:

Now to watch:
                  Spoiler:

I love the fact the Peacekeepers are cold blooded. Such a great way to separate them from "normal" humans. Aww poor John he's still such a newbie. NEW GUY!

Sabatien (sp?) Heat Delirium. *pets Aeryn* Poor girl. An dude, that's a tough break. Loved Pilot's "How dare you!"

I love how they use Rygel to get into those hard to reach places. he's like Moya's back-scratcher. And D'argo, look at him liking Aeryn.

And here is my favourite J/A scenes of the episode only to be ruined by Jaffa/bad 80s eye makeup wearing Peacekeepers. Damn.

D'argo: Actually it is just me !.... and you. (*giggles*)
                  The comments above made me LOL. Especially the Rygel back scratcher! You are brilliant! And now I am going to repeat some in my own words...cause I love this ep so darn much.

One thing I love about Farscape is its ingenius ideas. Sebatian Heat Delirium was brilliant as Isa said above. I also just love to see tough Aeryn have to lean on her knight in shining armor, John. Sigh...

Does that blue gunk the bugs puke out make anyone want a blue icee?

When John thinks of raising the tmep to hurt the Commandos, I loooove that he looks at Aeryn all sad like. Ack! I love those two crazy kids.

On the Booth/Bones thing. Heck yeah. Bring it on. I think at the end of every ep I always tell him to kiss her. Alas...he doesn't listen.
                  sigpic
                  by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

Omg. You guys are doing Farscape episodes!?
                    *is absurdly happy*
                    I really really love that show.
                    Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
                    Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Mm.. I just watch the last couple episodes of season one a few weeks ago, but since I saw the very first episodes? It must be at least a year. Far too long, really.

sigpic
                      Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                        Before I head to bed, I just had to share that I got the last of the discs I needed to complete my Farscape collection!
                        YAY for Farscape disc!!

Kami, I got a day behind on the episodes but now I am glad I waited. Love yours and Isa's comments. I will do mine in the morning before starting Episode four.

A Funny OT Video Break:

A new Video on an old Stargate Running Joke:

If You Were Gay
                        *giggles*
                        banner by Stef

Comment

Hey, does anyone want commentaries to listen to? I ripped the audio files from the commentaries I had because the video files took up so much space, but if you don't mind listening only, I have the commentary for Throne For a Loss. It's hilarious.
                          Feel free to PM me..

sigpic
                          Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
                            Hey, does anyone want commentaries to listen to? I ripped the audio files from the commentaries I had because the video files took up so much space, but if you don't mind listening only, I have the commentary for Throne For a Loss. It's hilarious.
                            Feel free to PM me..
                            Did someone say commentaries!! I luff them! :
                            banner by Stef

Comment

Kami, I got a day behind on the episodes but now I am glad I waited. Love yours and Isa's comments. I will do mine in the morning before starting Episode four.

A Funny OT Video Break:

A new Video on an old Stargate Running Joke:

If You Were Gay

ROFL!! I have seen that one before and just love it.

Helllllloooooo!!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

COOL! I'll get to it later today!
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X