X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because Susan asked...

sigpic
    Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
      Good point about the episode thing hun, and I'm sure next week we'll be back to 2.8, but this was good enough to tie me over for now. For now, you hear, for now.
      I hear ya! FOR NOW!! *shakes fist threateningly at PTB*

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      Completely random, but my friend just showed me this video and I couldn't stop laughing. It's circa 1998, so I wonder how I missed it the first time around! Check out these smooth moves....

CLICK ME!

Don't tune out until you get to my favorite part at 2:40. I'm not even sure what's going on there....

-Stef
      Oh...oh my...oh my word...*snort* 2:44...that's just...wow. It's interesting what was cool just a little while ago eh? Oh my...

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
      Because Susan asked...

Hey Kath, awesome pics! Who the heck is this guy?
      ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

That my dear Milena, is Kath's current obsession Rafael Nadal, tennis player.
        banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post

Hey Kath, awesome pics! Who the heck is this guy?
          That my dear Milena, is Kath's current obsession Rafael Nadal, tennis player.
          Not any old tennis player; he is the world No.2, and about the only player to beat Federer on a regular basis. And he's hot as hell

I can think of worse obsessions
          sigpic
          Banner by Stef.

Comment

oh Kath, you and your spainard will be very happy together. Wait is he Spainish?
            BTW the vid of Nadal? SOOOOOOO Funny, what a geek

Banner by Stef
            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

An episode a day! Okay, going to have to move a little quicker in my Farscape re-watching.

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
              Let's Watch Farscape Together

Farscape Episode 2: I, E.T.

(Stole this from Stef's PU Discussion Night)

Let the discussion begin!! Remember to at least tell us:

1. Your favorite scene
              2. Your favorite picture/screen capture
              3. Your favorite quote (if any)
              I agreed with what was said. This is far down, almost bottom of fav eps. The actors were still getting used to the charaters and whatnot. And some of the editing on this ep makes me giggle it is so lame. Here are my thoughts on some things in spoilers for space purposes
              Spoiler:
              The eye twitch scene at the beginning: Okay sorry can I say Ben is not the best actor when it comes to eye twitching... sorry Ben... but I had to study twitches believe it or not... you are having muscle spasms... not twitches...

John "That looks like Earth" Australia to be exact John, but hey... whose to say an alien planet can't look like Australia.

Stargate moment... sorry... hard arse Aeryn not being so nice to alien John. Now who does that remind me of? Memento Mori, Mitchell and Vala.

Okay this has to be one of the dumbest scenes... its dark, they are in the woods, and people from the planet come... take cover! E.T. moment. They need a distraction so Aeryn and D'argo make noises. D'argo makes a good noise... a growl... but what the heck kind a noise does Aeryn make? If you listen to the commentary Claudia agrees with me...its a silly noise.

John tells the little boy he is from far away and the kid guesses space. If someone tells me they are from far away I would answer Greenland... silly little boy... tricks are for... oh... wait you are a kid... nevermind.

John "We chose you." Actually John you used some kind of Nintendo remote to find your way into her shed... you big fat liar.

Okay Aeryn and D'Argo are five feet from the ground and no one sees D's bright red suit?? By the by...anyone notice D'argo has one green eye and one not? The actor got some makeup cleaner stuff in his eye and could not tolerate a contact, but they put the other in. He was never able to wear the contact again. So he never went back to the bright green contacts. Also, Claudia is in a lot of pain in the tree scene. Her hand was smashed by the latter and she said she was close to tears through most of it.

If the front yard is filled with soldiers who might want to dissect you... don't look out the window at them John!

Okay when the kid finds John's comms in the barn/shed thing, there is this weird moment between them where they are staring at each other and the camera switches from both. Kid... John... kid... John... kid... John... makes me laugh cause it seems so silly. We get it! Or rather I don't get it... so stop with the staring!

Fav scene: The end with Aeryn asking if John missed that rock. Kinda cute.

Fav quote:John: "Well if she can't, she can't. We can stick our heads between our legs and kiss our asses goodbye... It's a saying!!"

Fav pic:

Originally posted by Stef View Post
              Completely random, but my friend just showed me this video and I couldn't stop laughing. It's circa 1998, so I wonder how I missed it the first time around! Check out these smooth moves....

CLICK ME!

Don't tune out until you get to my favorite part at 2:40. I'm not even sure what's going on there....

-Stef
              Oh my gosh! I cracked up. And yet...it makes me want to listen to more of them. Go figure.
              sigpic
              by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

Awesome Susan, thanks. I'll watch it in a bit and come back with my new and old thoughts and my play by play, which I hope you all are enjoying because you can always ask me to stop. Seriously, because Rygel = Rodney? Who comes up with sh!te like that . Stop the madness, people.
                banner by Stef

Comment

Thank you dear, will try to watch when I get home

Oh Isa, consider yourself summoned
                  sigpic
                  Banner by Stef.

Comment

Thank you dear, will try to watch when I get home

Oh Isa, consider yourself summoned
                    Summoned? Summoned where?
                    banner by Stef

Comment

Summoned? Summoned where?
                      If I had my way, Mallorca. For research purposes, you understand
                      sigpic
                      Banner by Stef.

Comment

If I had my way, Mallorca. For research purposes, you understand
                        The funny thing about that is my trip to Mallorca last year was cancelled so I really could have had past knowledge
                        banner by Stef

Comment

Awesome Susan, thanks. I'll watch it in a bit and come back with my new and old thoughts and my play by play, which I hope you all are enjoying because you can always ask me to stop. Seriously, because Rygel = Rodney? Who comes up with sh!te like that . Stop the madness, people.
                          I really enjoy the play by play Isa. Don't stop!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                            I really enjoy the play by play Isa. Don't stop!
                            Hee thanks Wendy! I will then.
                            banner by Stef

Comment

banner by Stef

Comment

Intentional repost? Whatever are you talking about?
                                sigpic
                                Banner by Stef.

Comment

Working...
                                X