X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odakota_Rose
    replied
    Hehe.
    Don't even get me started on the British accents, they're just plain hot.
    Actually I'm a bit of a sucker for any accent *remembers Crichton impersonating a PK**thud*
    Hmm? Oh yes- bad guys. Well usually if they're done right, there's some sort of scarring and layers, it's not just bad guy = bad guy. It's bad guy = not so unlikeable person who got in a rough place and isn't always 100% evil.

/ramble

Leave a comment:

• Stef
    replied
    Well, that is true also, Ren I do tend to gravitate towards anti-heroes and villains. I think it's because I find them more charistmatic, more complex. I mean, they usually start out being painted as pure evil but then if a show is any good, they begin to show you different layers of the character...more depth...more scarring. I guess that I am just a sucker for emotional scarring in my fictional men (not RL men...definitely not!!). Also, villains tend to be British for some reason....and if I have one weakness, it's a British accent. Also, it helps that the villain is Richard Armitage who essentially embodies the term eye!sex.

Anyway.....

-Stef

Leave a comment:

• Odakota_Rose
    replied
    *g*
    Methinks we all just secretly like the bad boys or something..

Leave a comment:

• CrazyLikeaFox
    replied
    Why the hell are the bad guys so hot? I mean some good guys are too admitedly but seriously.....
    Yeah I think this needs a bit more discussion Stef!

Leave a comment:

• Stef
    replied
    Just saw part of BBC's "Robin Hood".....Mr.Thornton...black leather....evil....*passes out*

How could I be expected to root for the "good guys" when the bad ones look so good? Can't watch this show...it'll just be another case of Ares and Spike...two hot guys repeatedly getting their butts kicked and humiliated cause they're just too sexy...er...I mean, because they're villains....

-Stef

Leave a comment:

• CrazyLikeaFox
    replied
    Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    Heroes! HOLY FRELL!!!!!!
    Oh I know OMG it was so awesome!!!! We so need to discuss Isa!

Leave a comment:

• kamiikiteiru
    replied
    Yea!

Favorite Scene: Anything that involves those crazy people dancing. Heehee
    Favorite Quote:
    Aeryn: She gives me a woody. *pauses at John's weird look* A woody. Its a human saying. I 've heard you say it often when you don't trust someone or they make you nervous they give you-
    John: The willies! She gives you the willies!
    Favorite Cap:

I love this ep! Haha. My thoughts:

Spoiler:

Aeryn'argo's been off the ship for three whole days, but we couldn't find you to tell you. You hide very well. You must have had a lot of practice.
    I guess Peackeepers don't have hide and seek

Why does Rygel smile when John says "or he's killed something" What a weird little puppet.

Volmae...its like she's high all the time. But props to the actress for making the character so different

A Farscape motif: Bodily functions and what they can do with them. Rygel has explosive pee and snot! Weird...but at the same time funny.

Rygel is frozen! Ah...the craziness that is Farscape.

The worm in the belly button. This ep premiered while the Matrix was in production, but a lot of people think Farscape copied the Matrix. Although they were being taped in the same country. Technically Farscape's belly button worm came first.

The dancing cracks me up! Its an entire planet of clubbing!

And the big finale. Exploding pee. Did anyone feel the 1812 overture should be playing in the background?

I have to comment on a little snippet of John’s nipple when Aeryn takes the worm out. And don’t you love they don’t explain how they got it out? She just…got it.

And on that note...I bid you all goodnight.

Thanks for watchin with me Susan

Leave a comment:

• kamiikiteiru
    replied
    Watching Farscape ep now.

Love Bones! In honor of the ep tonight here is a couple of my fav pics:

Leave a comment:

• Odakota_Rose
    replied
    *squee*
    Yay for Bones.
    It's coming on in a few hours and I can't wait

Did you hear what happens this week? Someone over on the S/J thread just told me. And then there are the spoilers for next week, causing happy fangirliness

Leave a comment:

• isabelqc
    replied
    Heroes! HOLY FRELL!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Stef
    replied
    Heading off to bed now, but just thought I'd pimp this vid for it's sheer hilarious idea factor It's got some genuinely good editing too Poor McKay, Shep totally doesn't get it!

McShep: GIRLFRIEND(by Avril Lavigne)

-Stef

Leave a comment:

• Milena_D
    replied
    Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
    Cool then, I'll upload it in the morning for you
    Thanks Renny!!

Leave a comment:

• Odakota_Rose
    replied
    Cool then, I'll upload it in the morning for you

Leave a comment:

• Milena_D
    replied
    Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
    Amen. Darned producers putting the kabotch on my shippyness.
    (yep, I know I massacred that word )

Well there can be, I can put it up tomorrow morning if you wanna hear..
    YAY!! Totally would love that link tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• Odakota_Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
    Awww!!! Curses to the producers!! *grrr*

There's a link involved??
    Amen. Darned producers putting the kabotch on my shippyness.
    (yep, I know I massacred that word )

Well there can be, I can put it up tomorrow morning if you wanna hear..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X