X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrazyLikeaFox
    replied
    LOL well don't really know much about her so.............not so bad. NOt many of the new characters have grown on me yet.

Leave a comment:

• isabelqc
    replied
    Originally posted by Stef View Post
    Very true.....but she is kinda badass Although, Peter's probably still pining over whatshername. Personally, I'd be on board for Peter Sark!Kensei ship

-Stef
    Heh. Peter and Sark!Kensei!Adam are too great, it's like the duality of the Peter and SLyar relationship, without you know the Brains! A shadier light vs. dark. But I think in the long run its more Slyar vs. Peter than Peter vs. Adam, and it will be more Hiro vs. Adam. Though I love how Peter is so on the ambiguous side atm.

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
    Dude that would be cool. Seriously though are they going to leave Caitlain in the future? That's a little harsh.
    Harsh but awesome, because DUDE! And it gives Peter another sub-sub plot. Let's save Caitlin in the future to find her dead and then see ANOTHER bad thing that must be stopped.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyLikeaFox
    replied
    Dude that would be cool. Seriously though are they going to leave Caitlain in the future? That's a little harsh.

Leave a comment:

• Stef
    replied
    Very true.....but she is kinda badass Although, Peter's probably still pining over whatshername. Personally, I'd be on board for Peter Sark!Kensei ship

-Stef

Leave a comment:

• CrazyLikeaFox
    replied
    Claire was fine until she started blowing off her dad to hang out with her stupid flyboy boyfriend. The last episode pretty much killed her for me....
    Spoiler:
    the way she treated my beloved HRG, *****ing at him for trying to save her after she blew her own cover Ungrateful wench!

-Stef
    Yeah kinda agree not a huge fan of West and Claire liking him kinda put her down for me.

Agreed. I liked the way they wrote her in the last episode...and her parallels to Claire.

-Stef
    So true I could so see that. Also she's nt related to Peter................... though she was the killer of the hair as Isa pointed out.

Leave a comment:

• Odakota_Rose
    replied
    Very true. Plus, at the end of the day the good guy kinda always has to do the right thing (or else he wouldn't be the good guy). But a bad guy....they can surprise you...do something good when you least expect them to.

Also, for some reason the bad guys' stories often become ones of redemption (a lot of times driven by a romance). So they kind of become these romantic figures. Granted, they'll often die tragically after doing some sort of redeeming final act...but that just makes them all the more appealing

Of course, I also like the really evil, no redeeming quality whatsoever bad guys They're given more license to be crazy! Example: Commodus in Gladiator. In that case those, it's like a trifecta: Crazy with daddy issues? Check. British accent? Check. Joaquin Phoenix? Check.

-Stef
    Yeah.. Those tragic ones are cool. They're often gorgeous, tortured, and eventually heroic. Sigh.

Hehe.. I'm sitting here thinking what about Ba'al, so thank goodness Isa was around to make that point.

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    Sark and Sark!Kensei!!! *melts* If only the accent was real! *cries* But who really cares, he's still to frakking hot. Plus dark!Peter. Le sigh. Oh, and what is it about Ba'al?! Dude, I frakking love him too.
    Ba'al is too awesome, gotta love him.

Leave a comment:

• Stef
    replied
    Agreed. I liked the way they wrote her in the last episode...and her parallels to Claire.

-Stef

Leave a comment:

• isabelqc
    replied
    Elle was kind of crazy and weird at first...but I'm liking her. She's probably the only person that has grown on me out of the new characters they've added.

Oh, and Mohinder is also dead to me.

-Stef
    Oh, I'm loving crazy sociopathic lightening kink giddy wacky Elle who is the killer of the HAIR. She's really growing on me, when I totally didn't expect her too.

Leave a comment:

• Stef
    replied
    Oh we are so on a wave length Isa. How cool was the las ep of Heroes? I love Elle seriously she's wacko and awesomeness.
    Elle was kind of crazy and weird at first...but I'm liking her. She's probably the only person that has grown on me out of the new characters they've added.

Oh, and Mohinder is also dead to me.

-Stef

Leave a comment:

• Stef
    replied
    Claire was fine until she started blowing off her dad to hang out with her stupid flyboy boyfriend. The last episode pretty much killed her for me....
    Spoiler:
    the way she treated my beloved HRG, *****ing at him for trying to save her after she blew her own cover Ungrateful wench!

-Stef

Leave a comment:

• CrazyLikeaFox
    replied
    Sark and Sark!Kensei!!! *melts* If only the accent was real! *cries* But who really cares, he's still to frakking hot. Plus dark!Peter. Le sigh. Oh, and what is it about Ba'al?! Dude, I frakking love him too.
    Oh we are so on a wave length Isa. How cool was the las ep of Heroes? I love Elle seriously she's wacko and awesomeness.

Well, I figured that he went unsaid Sark is an example of an anti-hero...someone who can be evil but has redeeming qualities that make you root for him (and he did have that story with Vaughn's ex...where he kind of fell for her but then she dies ...)

I know! It makes me said when I remember he's not really British. How they deceive us so! Ooh, Dark!Peter is yummy. I kind of almost wish they hadn't stopped the bomb...that way I'd have gotten cooler version of everyone! Granted, Nathan would be dead...but it's a small sacrifice to insure Badass!Peter, LessAnnoying!Hiro, Bird-haired!Mohinder, and Soon-to-be-Dead!Claire

-Stef
    It is true it is really left unsaid. Totally agree re: dark!Peter would have been so cool! You not like Claire?

Leave a comment:

• Stef
    replied
    OMG how could we forget Kensei!!!!! and SarkOnly the epitome of British male hotness!!!!
    Well, I figured that he went unsaid Sark is an example of an anti-hero...someone who can be evil but has redeeming qualities that make you root for him (and he did have that story with Vaughn's ex...where he kind of fell for her but then she dies ...)
    I know! It makes me said when I remember he's not really British. How they deceive us so! Ooh, Dark!Peter is yummy. I kind of almost wish they hadn't stopped the bomb...that way I'd have gotten cooler version of everyone! Granted, Nathan would be dead...but it's a small sacrifice to insure Badass!Peter, LessAnnoying!Hiro, Bird-haired!Mohinder, and Soon-to-be-Dead!Claire

-Stef

Leave a comment:

• isabelqc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CrazyLikeaFox
    replied
    OMG how could we forget Kensei!!!!! and SarkOnly the epitome of British male hotness!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Stef
    replied
    Very true. Plus, at the end of the day the good guy kinda always has to do the right thing (or else he wouldn't be the good guy). But a bad guy....they can surprise you...do something good when you least expect them to.

Also, for some reason the bad guys' stories often become ones of redemption (a lot of times driven by a romance). So they kind of become these romantic figures. Granted, they'll often die tragically after doing some sort of redeeming final act...but that just makes them all the more appealing

Of course, I also like the really evil, no redeeming quality whatsoever bad guys They're given more license to be crazy! Example: Commodus in Gladiator. In that case those, it's like a trifecta: Crazy with daddy issues? Check. British accent? Check. Joaquin Phoenix? Check.

-Stef

Leave a comment:

Working...
X