X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrazyLikeaFox
    replied
    Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    Hee, I can't help it - I get all fangirly at times.

And now because Heroes is on tonight and well, really, do we need an excuse?

Spoiler:

Peter don't leave us! *clings*
    Isa don't even joke!!!! Stef will not read the spoilers until I've seen the ep, I'm being good. Stupid Australian television stopped it a few episodes from the finale saying it was the 'final' episode. Stupid tv.

Leave a comment:

• Stef
    replied
    "Heroes" finale reaction (be warned, SPOILERS)
    Spoiler:
    Nathan....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Damn you, Isa, and your prophetic abilities!

On the plus side, maybe this will make Peter go all evil The next volume is entitled "Villains" afterall.

-Stef

Leave a comment:

• isabelqc
    replied
    *sneaky* Old s1 pic of Heroes just cuz.

Leave a comment:

• isabelqc
    replied
    Hee, I can't help it - I get all fangirly at times.

And now because Heroes is on tonight and well, really, do we need an excuse?

Spoiler:

Peter don't leave us! *clings*

Leave a comment:

• CrazyLikeaFox
    replied
    Miller's Crossing Play by play:

Spoiler:
    Aww, yay for Radek! Rodney is too cute all not wanting the help.

Jeannie Miller is awesome.

DUDE! they did not just do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Team Shep is sooo going to have some ass to kick!!!!!! Like now, because they did NOT just do that! Jeannie!!! I want angry!Rodney to hirt people, though it will probably be angry!John

oooh! SGC and Rodney, John and Ronon. Nice. I like how we have to change Ronon's clothes and I am glad they did, cuz he look HAWT!! Working those jeans. and John in the suit looks nice too, but Ronon.. yummy. But they could have give Rodney some better clothes.

Let's all wave to the undercover man. Aww, Maddie wants mommy back. *huggles* and the hubby was all sorts of appropriate. And dude, Ronon how did you get hotter in one scene?

Barlett. *shrug*

I don't like these bad guys. Somebody hit them and hey its Bree's dead husband. Baddie! Hee all I can think is Alias!SGA. Hee!

Lol. Rodney just don't try and kick things. Ever. Again. And he was taken too.

Aww *HUGGLES* Team McMillier. I so love their banter. And *grrr* to the baddie. Oh, look at the monologuing. Sooo.... he is in the know. Ah, well look at that. Smart baddie. And he's hit a wall. Ah. He's a smart caring baddie. I see. Jeannie's face is empathy. And the idiot smart caring baddie jumped the gun and made things worse. SHock. But hee! I love the McMiller rivalry.

Walter! *bounces* Hi! Aww look at John all worried about his missing Rodney.

Rodney and Jeannie are being all smart and awesome. Hey, idiot! I love how Jeannie can get away with that. Team McMiller is on the run. Niiicee. They are so made of win. hee! Loves!

And back to Daddy Baddie. Oh he saw and McMiller got owned. Heh. "Why would you do that!?" I liked the complete tone of disbelief there. *wobbie Daddy* OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! JEANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *clings* Oh, Daddy, you are so on my black list. Rodney's face is love. *clings* Cinch. I love them. And, dude,

Heh, Poor Team Shep + Barlett. Paper, lots of papers. And Ronon = my face. ANd that dude, that shoulder holster is working. So well.

Rodney and Jeannie are so great, even annoyed at each other they are. And dude, "are you going to marry the Katie girl?" *loves Jeannie* "You're not John Sheppard." Made of Awesome. Yay, it worked.

Walter and Ronon!! Awesome. LOL! Walter is made of win. Bingo!! Le awesome. And John, heh. I don't think Ronon couldn't have moved fast enough.

Let's toast to the future. But wait! Oh noes. The daughter. Sadness. Poor Daddy Baddie. And Jeannie, god love her. She is lovely her. DUDE. Woah! She's back. The daughter. the nanites brought her back to life, because they fixed her heart. They fixed it all. But as always nanites are lil ******* and even as they fix problem they make new ones.

Of course this is where a giant team of soliders lead by John break into the room and own Daddy Baddie.

Dude, poor Jeannie. Though Rodney, could you have broken an arm or something. Really? the legs. And oh shiz!!! They brought Tommy the Wraith (okay, yeah, I'm not sure about the name, but that's what I'm calling him). Aww Rodney! You're soo cute sometimes. *huggles* And he manages to convince Tommy to help, go Rodney.

There is montage. Shots of Jeannie and shots of Rodney and Tommy.

What's up with Tommy.... oh well that's uncool. RODNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my pie. Aww. John! Rodney! *squishes*

J: I can't.
    R: Please.
    J: I'm sorry.

*flails* McShep ftw.

John you are too crazy, but I'm digging it, because we all know where this is going. Daddy Baddie is so going to be Tommy's lunch.

Rodney is great. Stealing Dr. Lee's card from the gym. LOL. Too awesome.

John Sheppard you are way too *speechless*

Back to the Jeannie-Rodney love. Vegetarian. Bed time stories. Hybrids. Hugs. Love. Go Team McMiller.

Bought them a Prius. Heh.

John. You. *still speechless*

Hee. End. They are too cute with the banter.

End notes: McShep is love. Jeannie Miller is love. Ronon is *thud*

ISA I have got to see this episode!!!!!!!! Sounds like it is full of win as you would say

Leave a comment:

• isabelqc
    replied
    Hee! You're welcome, hun. The icon sprite was happy last night.

Leave a comment:

• natalia
    replied
    Aeryn Icons! 9 of them! What can I say, Nats asked.... *innocent*

Well, frell this!
    I ask, you deliver...I like this relationship!

Leave a comment:

• isabelqc
    replied
    Aeryn Icons! 9 of them! What can I say, Nats asked.... *innocent*

Well, frell this!

Leave a comment:

• isabelqc
    replied
    Miller's Crossing Play by play:

Spoiler:
    Aww, yay for Radek! Rodney is too cute all not wanting the help.

Jeannie Miller is awesome.

DUDE! they did not just do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Team Shep is sooo going to have some ass to kick!!!!!! Like now, because they did NOT just do that! Jeannie!!! I want angry!Rodney to hirt people, though it will probably be angry!John

oooh! SGC and Rodney, John and Ronon. Nice. I like how we have to change Ronon's clothes and I am glad they did, cuz he look HAWT!! Working those jeans. and John in the suit looks nice too, but Ronon.. yummy. But they could have give Rodney some better clothes.

Let's all wave to the undercover man. Aww, Maddie wants mommy back. *huggles* and the hubby was all sorts of appropriate. And dude, Ronon how did you get hotter in one scene?

Barlett. *shrug*

I don't like these bad guys. Somebody hit them and hey its Bree's dead husband. Baddie! Hee all I can think is Alias!SGA. Hee!

Lol. Rodney just don't try and kick things. Ever. Again. And he was taken too.

Aww *HUGGLES* Team McMillier. I so love their banter. And *grrr* to the baddie. Oh, look at the monologuing. Sooo.... he is in the know. Ah, well look at that. Smart baddie. And he's hit a wall. Ah. He's a smart caring baddie. I see. Jeannie's face is empathy. And the idiot smart caring baddie jumped the gun and made things worse. SHock. But hee! I love the McMiller rivalry.

Walter! *bounces* Hi! Aww look at John all worried about his missing Rodney.

Rodney and Jeannie are being all smart and awesome. Hey, idiot! I love how Jeannie can get away with that. Team McMiller is on the run. Niiicee. They are so made of win. hee! Loves!

And back to Daddy Baddie. Oh he saw and McMiller got owned. Heh. "Why would you do that!?" I liked the complete tone of disbelief there. *wobbie Daddy* OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! JEANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *clings* Oh, Daddy, you are so on my black list. Rodney's face is love. *clings* Cinch. I love them. And, dude,

Heh, Poor Team Shep + Barlett. Paper, lots of papers. And Ronon = my face. ANd that dude, that shoulder holster is working. So well.

Rodney and Jeannie are so great, even annoyed at each other they are. And dude, "are you going to marry the Katie girl?" *loves Jeannie* "You're not John Sheppard." Made of Awesome. Yay, it worked.

Walter and Ronon!! Awesome. LOL! Walter is made of win. Bingo!! Le awesome. And John, heh. I don't think Ronon couldn't have moved fast enough.

Let's toast to the future. But wait! Oh noes. The daughter. Sadness. Poor Daddy Baddie. And Jeannie, god love her. She is lovely her. DUDE. Woah! She's back. The daughter. the nanites brought her back to life, because they fixed her heart. They fixed it all. But as always nanites are lil ******* and even as they fix problem they make new ones.

Of course this is where a giant team of soliders lead by John break into the room and own Daddy Baddie.

Dude, poor Jeannie. Though Rodney, could you have broken an arm or something. Really? the legs. And oh shiz!!! They brought Tommy the Wraith (okay, yeah, I'm not sure about the name, but that's what I'm calling him). Aww Rodney! You're soo cute sometimes. *huggles* And he manages to convince Tommy to help, go Rodney.

There is montage. Shots of Jeannie and shots of Rodney and Tommy.

What's up with Tommy.... oh well that's uncool. RODNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my pie. Aww. John! Rodney! *squishes*

J: I can't.
    R: Please.
    J: I'm sorry.

*flails* McShep ftw.

John you are too crazy, but I'm digging it, because we all know where this is going. Daddy Baddie is so going to be Tommy's lunch.

Rodney is great. Stealing Dr. Lee's card from the gym. LOL. Too awesome.

John Sheppard you are way too *speechless*

Back to the Jeannie-Rodney love. Vegetarian. Bed time stories. Hybrids. Hugs. Love. Go Team McMiller.

Bought them a Prius. Heh.

John. You. *still speechless*

Hee. End. They are too cute with the banter.

End notes: McShep is love. Jeannie Miller is love. Ronon is *thud*

Leave a comment:

• Stef
    replied
    I hadn't noticed that. Even McShep when they're not even full on-screen

-Stef

Leave a comment:

• isabelqc
    replied
    Originally posted by RinggoldGate
    I can't believe I forgot it was Friday. I will have to wait a few more minute to watch SGA. Works out good. Can't sleep now and no ads. Hurray McShep. I have really started to Like McKay and have been looking forward to this episode. The McKay episode are some of my favorites of all the SGA's

Season 3 pic.
    oooh! Snuggly cap! I love Jeannie! *huggles* And DUDE!!! Stefella!!! *points to the background image in the mirror* McSHEP!!!

Leave a comment:

• Stef
    replied
    Okay, just finished watching Miller's Crossing....

McShep Goodness!
    Spoiler:
    Anyone else think that the big McShep convo (about McKay sacrificing himself) should have included Shep saying "I love you." He was working up to it...saying how he was a part of his team...all that soft-talk...intense gazes...closeness. There were so many unspoken feelings in that scene

Oh, and then Shep basically talking that guy into killing himself in order to save Rodney's sister (and Rodney). Dude, that is somewhat disturbing to see from my "hero" but also very compelling. I was honestly shocked over that. I couldn't believe Shep would do something that morally questionable! I guess he really would do anything for love!

Oh, and Walter + Ronon = BINGO!

The first 45 minutes? Good. The last 15 minutes? Great! Finally, something that gets them away from SG-1. By far the most interesting ep of the season...although Lifeline holds my top spot because of Sparky love. But this is the first ep that had something that honestly shocked me.

-Stef

Leave a comment:

• Stef
    replied
    Pk Tech Girl...wow....I don't remember that one AT ALL! There was a Shiang...wasn't there? Somewhere? Maybe....

Hey, Wendy

-Stef

Leave a comment:

• DJgirl
    replied
    I'm baaaaaack!

Leave a comment:

• Odakota_Rose
    replied
    *grin*
    PK Tech Girl was one of the first episodes I saw, about two years ago I was in a hotel and ended up catching the last few minutes on a Saturday afternoon. Oddly enough, that was part of what started me shipping John and Aeryn..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X