• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milena_D
    replied
    Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    Because I always watch Firefly on Christmas:

Wash/Zoe: Ultimate Canonised (non-reset) OTP!

REPOST REPOST!!!

Wash/Zoe rocked my world, they were the number 1 reason I watched Firefly! They proved that established relationships can seriously improve a show, not destroy it! Can you imagine the passion and intensity of Daniel/Vala shown like Wash/Zoe was?? *dies happy*

Leave a comment:

• isabelqc
    replied
    Because I always watch Firefly on Christmas:

Wash/Zoe: Ultimate Canonised (non-reset) OTP!

Leave a comment:

• Blower'sGate
    replied
    Originally posted by RinggoldGate
    Dropped this off at V/C thread but wanted to let you guys watch it. It is a wonderful Vala and Cameron Video. Actually is is a great video....

Keep Bleeding
    *delurks*

This song is going to kill Kales someday We both used to hate it but then we started to listen to it repeatedly and... we still can't stand Leona Lewis though, lol.

Love the vid

And since a few of you guys don't mind Sparky, here's a Sparky Vid I made a couple of months ago. And yes, Lizzie is supposed to be Kate Moss Enjoy.

*goes back to lurking mod*
    Last edited by Blower'sGate; 17 December 2007, 07:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• isabelqc
    replied
    Okay, wrong! But this ---> makes me want to watch Chuck. This is the Chuck guy right?

Leave a comment:

• Stef
    replied
    Had a crazy Sparky dream earlier that I just knew you'd all want to read about...
    Spoiler:

So, the team is flying around space when they accidentally come across an Asuran spaceship. The Asurans/Replicators hail them, saying that they have Elizabeth and they want to make a trade. So the team docks in their ship (which I think is a horrible idea) and come out to make a deal with the Replicators. Elizabeth then appears, gagged and kind of beaten. Shep is visibly upset and is about to go all Rambo and just start shooting everyone when the ship starts shaking. Apparently the Asuran ship is under attack from an unknown enemy. The team decides they need to leave, but John refuses to leave without Elizabeth...he won't lose her again. This is where the dream breaks character...the team isn't having any of the rescuing Elizabeth so they knock him out and drag him back to the puddlejumper and flee the ship, leaving Weir behind. Right after they get clear, the Replicator ship is blown up...and the attackers flee into hyperspace.

Flash to an undisclosed amount of time later and we find John and Dr.Keller roaming the streets of a city that looks more like one out of Star Wars than Stargate...but whatever. Apparently John hasn't taken Weir's death very well and has gone renegade and started killing anyone/everyone he thinks might have been responsible for blowing the Asuran ship up. All the while, he talks to a hallucination of Elizabeth...asking her advice, saying how much he misses her, etc. Lovely shippy moments are to be had.

Anyway, he's on this planet to get some information and acquire more weapons when Lorne and his commandos find him and start chasing him and Keller around (don't ask me why Keller is there...she never says or does anything). Somehow they wind up doing weird futuristic yoga in order to blend in and hide from the commandos.

Eventually, Shep is found...and the rest of the team comes out of...the shadows I guess...and try to talk him down. Saying that he is hurting their alliances and Weir wouldn't want that. Then they get into a whole "who knew Elizabeth" better deal...

...and then I forget what happened next. I think John might have just broken down and either kill everyone or just himself. Ot maybe it turned out Elizabeth was alive...I can't remember. Lovely dream, right?

-Stef

Leave a comment:

• Stef
    replied
    Saw that vid a few days ago It's nice...I really like the song.

-Stef

Leave a comment:

• Stef
    replied
    Thank you much Front-runner in that bunch is Somewhere Only We Know. Think I'll search around some more. I'm liking these, but I want to find just the right one! May save Bohemian Like You til later...when my skills have gotten to the point where they could actually handle that kind of song

-Stef

Leave a comment:

• isabelqc
    replied
    Originally posted by Stef View Post
    Okay, went and looked them all up. I really like the "Fly Away from Here" and "Best Thing You Never Had." Do you have any other good songs with similar tempos? Although, I also like Bohemian Like You....

Sorry, I'm harassing you...but it's only because I know you have a massive song collection. So does Kales...damn, I wish she were here too!

-Stef
    Hee yay!! I think I do. These are similar tempos.

"Drive you home", Garbage
    "This Boy", James Morrison
    "Look what you've done", Jet
    "I'm going to find another you", John Mayer
    "Somewhere only we know", Keane
    "Midnight", RHCP
    "Disco 2000", Pulp (this one is bit more ala "Bohemian like you"...)

Um, I know I have more so just let me know if you need them

Leave a comment:

• Stef
    replied
    *CRIES* I deleted my post TWICE!! Brain so not ON! (and I had fun banter for your muse too!)

Okay, last time.

"Learn to fly" Foo Fighters.
    "A girl like you", Ewdyn Collins.
    "Growin on me", The Darkness
    "Trip Hoppin'" and "Fly away from here", Aerosmith
    "Bohemian like you", The Dandy Warhols
    "Best thing you never had" and "Hot Girls in Good moode", Butch Walker.

Well here they are again...*pouts* and I had all the lyrics too!
    .... will get them again. In a bit. When brain turns back on.
    Okay, went and looked them all up. I really like the "Fly Away from Here" and "Best Thing You Never Had." Do you have any other good songs with similar tempos? Although, I also like Bohemian Like You....

Sorry, I'm harassing you...but it's only because I know you have a massive song collection. So does Kales...damn, I wish she were here too!

-Stef

Leave a comment:

• Stef
    replied
    *CRIES* I deleted my post TWICE!! Brain so not ON! (and I had fun banter for your muse too!)

Okay, last time.

Gracias! I will go and look them up on YT

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
    This Mortal Coil:

Spoiler:

Screw you canon. Screw you with knobs on.
    LOL
    Spoiler:
    I know. I had saved all of this ending space on my Sparky vid for clips from This Mortal Coil, imagining angst galore...and I'm struggling to stretch what they gave us. For someone who seemed so sad about losing Lizzie, John didn't struggle very hard with himself to let her and the rest of Repli-Team go off to die. You'd think he's try to hold onto her in any way possible. *grumbles* Now I wish it had just ended in Lifeline. At least Lizzie went out being awesome...(and possibly still alive)...and John was distraught. Should have just left it, boys (talking to TPTB).

-Stef

Leave a comment:

• Kath Pup
    replied
    This Mortal Coil:

Spoiler:

Screw you canon. Screw you with knobs on.

Leave a comment:

• isabelqc
    replied

Okay, last time.

Leave a comment:

• Stef
    replied
    Okay, so I tried asking this question in the appropriate Cam/Vala thread awhile back....but I didn't really get a lot of help...I was wondering if anyone knew of a good song for these two? Since they have very few scenes that could be termed "romantic" I'd prefer to stay away from the really sweet/romantic tunes. Any help would be much appreciated!

-Stef

Leave a comment:

• isabelqc
    replied
    SGA:

Spoiler:
    Over all a pretty meh episode sorry to say. The only good bits lasted about a minute and were spread out across the episode, so yeah. In regards to Elizabeth, well, *DENIAL* and ha! I already thought away around it!

Two Rodney's - hee! They were awesome. JF and DH rocked the scene where they find about Repli!Liz only to realize that she is not real!Liz. And when they find out real!Liz "died" *huggles*. The bits with both teams was okay, but Rodney at the end with Radek just about killed me. *pets Rodney* and the McShep, but really Sparky and McWeir scene was nice. And when they see the ships and it's fade to black, but then you hear "Oh, crap!" Well, *giggles*. But yeah everything else I could almost fast forward. I almost did.

Leave a comment:

• Stef
    replied
    Okay, so I was just going through the vids for the Stargate Music Video Awards and I came across this AMAZING video by svala for Cam. It's all Collateral Damage...but the music, the editing, the whole mood is pitch-perfect. The way it slowly, disturbingly builds on itself, the shocking and beautifully timed intercuts...this is probably THE coolest vid I've seen! Wow, I'm gushing now, aren't I? I can't help it...I am just in awe, bowing at the brilliance of svala! Check it out:

Of course, now I feel wholly inadequate as a vidmaker...

-Stef
    Last edited by Stef; 08 December 2007, 01:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X