X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sg-daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by Milena_D View Post

He's got such a goofy expression there!!
    fits the outfit doesnt it *giggles*

gotta go now, damn you homework... talk you later

Leave a comment:

• Milena_D
    replied
    Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
    yes isnt he!!! *loves jerry*
    hes just such a goofball, gotta love him

here hes going to the charity event of Camp Ronald McDonald Family Halloween Carnival

He's got such a goofy expression there!!

Originally posted by SundaySusans
    Damn Bee. *shakes fist* But I did almost wear out my VHS tape rewinding to that place over and over. hehe... I would sometimes stop right before the sting. Close my eyes and finish in my mind. hehe

Edit:
    oh, you have to let me know when you get the the part on the ship where he brings her back to life. *awwww* I adore that hug tooo... She grabs him so tightly. Let me know if that is the way it is or if I have just adjusted it in my mind. hehe.. I do have great post movie fantasies too.

Got to walk now but will be back by that part. hehe
    Oh definitely. It's at the boring parts now so I'm doing homework. I'll clue in again when he sets off for Antarctica...well Antarctica or the Lone Gunmen, whichever comes first

Leave a comment:

• sg-daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
    OOF!! Preeeettty!
    yes isnt he!!! *loves jerry*
    hes just such a goofball, gotta love him

here hes going to the charity event of Camp Ronald McDonald Family Halloween Carnival

Leave a comment:

• Milena_D
    replied
    Hehe, I had forgotten the corn field. Oh, there is suppose to be a out-take video where they do go ahead and Kiss. Must look on Youtube. Woohoo. You know there is one of Momento Mori where she is in the hospital and he kisses her. *tears too*
    I remember that! Those jerks for cutting it out!

It's at the hallway scene now

There's something that always ruins the romance of the moment though When Mulder goes to put his hand at the back of her head, his right hand smacks her shoulder on the way.

But this speech Mulder is making...I would marry him on the spot. Awww I forgot that they hugged first, I like hugs And the kiss on the forehead And the shoulder smack And the bee.

Leave a comment:

• Milena_D
    replied
    Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post

ohh and now that we're officially OT i can post this hehe mhhh

OOF!! Preeeettty!

Leave a comment:

• Milena_D
    replied
    I Hate bees. *giggles*
    As do I, especially when they interrupt near-kisses! *fist*

I forgot how much I love this movie! They've just run out of the bee place into the corn field and I love them trying to find each other, I always found it hilarious

M: SCULLYYYYYY!!!!
    S: *flitty*Mulder!*/flitty*
    M: SCULLYYYYYYYY!!!
    S: *flitty* MULder! */flitty*
    M: SCUULLLYYYYYYY!!!!!

*tear* Always amuses me.

Leave a comment:

• sg-daniel
    replied
    *rushes in and runs around squeeing* yes im a bit hyper at the moment
    susan, am also listening to "our" song *loves it*

peeked up the page and saw these pretty pretty pics of milo ventimiglia *drools* mhhh yummy.

ohh and now that we're officially OT i can post this hehe mhhh

Leave a comment:

• Milena_D
    replied
    *SQUEEEEEEEEEE*

X-Files, the first movie, is on tv right now!!!!!!!

*cough* That's all

Leave a comment:

• Milena_D
    replied
    I've been posting a lot of OT stuff on the thread lately, and I know it's just a matter of time before the mods come down on us and steal our fun so I figured I'd post the next OT thing I had to say here...and here we go

I clicked on the link Stef posted above to check out what we were talking about all those months ago but I got distracted by the vidder's LJ design.

Can you guys see HERE, the person has a cool butterfly design next to the usernames he/she thanks. I didn't even know we could have anything but that LJ-standard-person-shaped-thing there.

Does anyone know who to do that???

Leave a comment:

• isabelqc
    replied
    Originally posted by Stef View Post
    *drools* Yummy....

Oh, and in a completely unrelated topic, I found the most visually incredible fanvid I've ever seen (and for McShep, no less):
    Seriously, even if you're not a fan of the pairing, check it out. It's pretty freaking cool looking.

-Stef
    I watched the vid Stef and seriously is it so funky, in a very Bjork, crazy trip hoppy kinda way.

Leave a comment:

• Stef
    replied
    Originally posted by isabelqc View Post

*drools* Yummy....

Oh, and in a completely unrelated topic, I found the most visually incredible fanvid I've ever seen (and for McShep, no less):
    Seriously, even if you're not a fan of the pairing, check it out. It's pretty freaking cool looking.

-Stef

Leave a comment:

• isabelqc
    replied
    Seriously, Stef, every time I see that John/Aeryn banner it makes me go a bit breathless and awed at the prettiness of it.

Anyways, it's been pretty cool over here, so I thought I should turn up the heat. OT style.

Spoiler:

Leave a comment:

• Stef
    replied
    I don't know if anyone kept track of the McShep awards (why don't we have any again??) but this vid won for best vid. I think it's one of the coolest, most creative, and most visually stunning vid I've ever seen...

-Stef

Leave a comment:

• CrazyLikeaFox
    replied
    Firefly absolutely rocks!!!! Go Wash/Zoe!!
    CAn't wait to hear what you think of it Erika

Leave a comment:

• poundpuppy29
    replied
    I am getting Firefly with my Christmas money hopefully tomorrow can't wait to see what everybody talks about. I did see Serenity liked it except for that part. I am also getting some of Farscape PK Wars and I think season 2 starburst with my amazon gift certificate. I have a ? about PK wars in the United States who has it and is it a 2 disc set what features does it have?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X