Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Sancutary is good people? Worth downloading?

Banner by Stef
    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

i like it, its interesting
      you can also watch it at youtube

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
        Meh, personally I don't much care for it. I appreciate the construction of it in terms of the CGI environment (that works sometimes, other times not at all) but it just seems miscast to me I love AT, I do, but I just don't feel like she was right for this role....which is problematic when I try to watch The daughter is...well....I really don't like the actress. She holds herself so unconvincingly for someone who's supposed to be a fighter by trade - cause she doesn't seem like she could beat ME up. Everyone else is fine though...it even has adorable little nerd!Radim. I suppose that's something

The best part of the series BY FAR is John Druitt? The guy who's name I am forgetting but who is from SGA and plays Todd and that guy from Teyla's village? I thought he was really charismatic and added a nice dynamic to the series...but well...yeah.

That's my feeling on it. I wish the performances didn't bother me so much, maybe I would have been willing to give it another chance

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
          Cat, the episodes are hit and miss but the ones that are good draw me in. I do like the character development. It is slow with little clues in between the great visual effects. I didn't think I would like it after watching a couple of episodes but I am getting hooked on it. But there are some very predictiable plots in a couple but they seem to recover the next week.

I just started watching the videos. The first one is pretty cool. RetroBabe, A Madonna, Material Girl, song. The second one has some intrusive voice-overs but I just adore the song.

Die Another Day

He'll Speak Peace

Hilary Weeks - He'll Speak Peace lyrics

How do I walk through the darkness
          and trust that I'll find Your hand?
          Where do I look for the answers
          so that somehow I will understand?

And when it feels like I am falling
          When I've given the best I have
          How will I know You're there?

When my heart aches, when my soul yearns
          When the road seems far too long
          How will I learn what you teach me
          When I don't even know how I'll go on?

And when the sea of life if raging
          Only You, Lord, can calm the waves
          and help me know You're there.

There are times I that I can almost hear You
          and it feels like You are right by my side
          I need You there
          to know You're there

When it feels like I am falling
          When I've given the best I have
          When the sea of my life is raging
          Only You, Lord, can calm the waves
          and help me know...
          How will I know?
          I need to know
          You're there.
          Last edited by SundaySusans; 24 December 2008, 02:35 PM.
          sigpic
          Sig by Toomi

Comment

I Adore this new video by ChristiangateFan.

Love Story - Stargate Couples

Did I say I love this video.

I LOVE THIS VIDEO.
            sigpic
            Sig by Toomi

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
              Meh, personally I don't much care for it. I appreciate the construction of it in terms of the CGI environment (that works sometimes, other times not at all) but it just seems miscast to me I love AT, I do, but I just don't feel like she was right for this role....which is problematic when I try to watch The daughter is...well....I really don't like the actress. She holds herself so unconvincingly for someone who's supposed to be a fighter by trade - cause she doesn't seem like she could beat ME up. Everyone else is fine though...it even has adorable little nerd!Radim. I suppose that's something

The best part of the series BY FAR is John Druitt? The guy who's name I am forgetting but who is from SGA and plays Todd and that guy from Teyla's village? I thought he was really charismatic and added a nice dynamic to the series...but well...yeah.

That's my feeling on it. I wish the performances didn't bother me so much, maybe I would have been willing to give it another chance

-Stef
              i agree with everything that you said Stef. i really thoguht that i was going to like the show, but it just didn't draw me in. the only reason that i wanted to watch it was because AT was in it. i watched the first two or three eps, and just stopped.
              thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Working...
              X