X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJgirl
    replied
    Originally posted by RinggoldGate
    Ok Wendy, CB on Wednesday it is. Claudia Black is the reason I am here. You are for Michael and I am for Claudia. We blend well together. I'm in love.

A match made in heaven I would say.

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
    Spoiler:
    he could possibly be a problem... but I think with all they've been through already, I don't think it'll be enough to break them up

ohhhh, my head!

EDIT: And I'm outta here... I can't look at the screen no more...
    Night Kelly. Get some sleep and I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• LittleMissJigsaw
    replied
    Spoiler:
    he could possibly be a problem... but I think with all they've been through already, I don't think it'll be enough to break them up

ohhhh, my head!

EDIT: And I'm outta here... I can't look at the screen no more...

Leave a comment:

• DJgirl
    replied
    Yippee Wendy.

I didn't do the Farscape Episode today. Was too busy. Ok , that was a lie. I didn't watch Escape from Gensis yet. I am selfish. Will go to the next one tommorrw. We need to go through season one pretty fast. It is the weakest season. I love season two and can't wait to get there. There are some really good episodes in season one though.
    It's okay, I was too busy today too. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

You guys are going to have to learn how to have two tabs going at the same time. This and the DV thread are my two picks. I also like the CB/Vala thread put it is way too slow for me.
    Wednesdays are usually fun in the CB/Vala thread. Addy calls it Vala Vednesday and there is always a story that she does in there on Wednesdays with her Vala clones. They are always entertaining.

Leave a comment:

• LittleMissJigsaw
    replied
    I HAVE tabs going, Sue, I'm just slow tonight... Headache, and the painkillers aren't working

Anyway Booth and Bones: I love the ship... And while I want them to get together, or at least admit feelings... at the same time I kinda don't...

Angela and Jack on the other hand: LOVE those two together

Leave a comment:

• sg1cat
    replied
    Hey Kelly and Daryll, I see you in here. Aren't you guys new in here?
    Nope, nope...not in here at all...

Leave a comment:

• DJgirl
    replied
    Before I head to bed, I just had to share that I got the last of the discs I needed to complete my Farscape collection!

Leave a comment:

• LittleMissJigsaw
    replied
    LAST weeks? What was last- Oh never mind it was the one with the chick in the incinerator...

It was a good one, but this weeks was much better (though last week did have some good shippy moments)

Leave a comment:

• CrazyLikeaFox
    replied
    Now I really want to watch it Isa. That's it I'm doing it when I get home tonight.

Leave a comment:

• isabelqc
    replied
    Heroes Four Months Ago:

Spoiler:

Oh Sark! Kensei ADAM! You fabulous baddie you. I see your thought process and hee! You evil master mind you!

Elle, you a sociopath, but I kinda like it. In a you're totally nuts and evil and stay away from my Peter kinda way. Bob. Oh Bob.

Okay, I know most hate the Wonder Twins. They are kinda blah, but I stick by them in Latino solidarity and well they went to Venezuela!! La Zulia! My birth state! So yeah, they are kinda blah, but hey you know their powers are going to be big and well come on Sylar is totally crushing on Maya's power

Poor DL! *pet Nikki* *snuggles Micah*

NATHAN!!! I love Adam. Why? He made Nathan all pretty and Nathan again.

Mama P is a bitach, but I still totally dig her. You could tell Heidi didn't buy sh!t of that but that kinda why I like her, even if we see so little of her. You don't marry and Petrelli and be stupid.

We didn't get to see MmM but you know they were just being cute and moving in together and being cute and taking care of each other and being cute. Did I mention they're cute?

Same for the Bennets, you know they were just moving to Cali and Claire was preparing to get stalked buy creepy!Stalker Boy who reveals too many daddy/uncle issues that she has.

But I am curious to how Adam who was so obviously owned by Elle got away and how he got in touch with Murray (Daddy Parkman).

So finally one last thing to cap of this Heroes post:
    Future Team Hotness:

Leave a comment:

• CrazyLikeaFox
    replied
    ITA Kath that would be fantastic *goes off to plot*
    OMG Heroes Stef!!!!! AHHH have to watch!!!!!!
    Last edited by CrazyLikeaFox; 13 November 2007, 04:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kath Pup
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
    Nadal is a tennis player no the books. Now if I said Lucivar......
    READ BLACK JEWELS!!!!!!!
    Nadal should so play Lucivar in a live action version of the books. *Nods* And Eduardo can be Daemon.

Leave a comment:

• Stef
    replied
    I am breaking my sabbatical from GW briefly so that I can squeeeeee over last week's "Heroes" that I just watched (that's right, not last night's episode):
    Spoiler:
    DAVID ANDERS is sticking around!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY. And he's evil. YAAAAAAAAAAAY x2. And he's hanging out with hottie Peter. YAAAAAAAAAY and YUUUUUUUUUM. And he wants to kill Hiro. YAAAAATAAAAAH!! (sorry, but Hiro is getting on my nerves). To quote Maid Marian: "I'm so heppe!"

I mean, I totally figured out he was Adam whatshisface towards the beginning of the episode, but to see him hotly walk out of the shadows in that black outfit, with that british accent, looking all fake-confused. *drops dead*

That is all. Be back later in the week.

-Stef

Leave a comment:

• CrazyLikeaFox
    replied
    Nadal is a tennis player no the books. Now if I said Lucivar......
    READ BLACK JEWELS!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Milena_D
    replied
    Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    That my dear Milena, is Kath's current obsession Rafael Nadal, tennis player.
    Ah ha, for some reason I thinking this Nadal person was from Kath/Cat's books...weird

What? They were requested!
    *meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllts*

Originally posted by natalia View Post
    so my followthrough on participating in farscape conversations has been...lacking. but i will pop in when i can. mostly all i'll ever end up doing with farscape episodes is drooling/exclaming over the awesomeness that is claudia black. mmmmmmmm.

I though the heat delirium angst was really good in exodus from genesis.

Aeryn: "Could you have kept your promise?" (to kill her)
    John: *silence*

squeeeeeeeeeeee
    Definitely squee-worthy

Okay, I'm going to bed everyone, g'night!

Leave a comment:

• DJgirl
    replied
    Hey Wendy, I really liked that one also. The tribute videos are fun to watch and a little sad.
    I completely agree. If you ever find more like that, feel free to post them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X