X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BG's Positive-Multi-OT-Discussion Crack!Thread

Spoiler Rules :
    • *Use spoiler tags for new shows as for recent seasons.
      *Use spoiler tags for recent movies, books etc...
      *If someone hasn't read/seen.. something yet, put spoiler tags under the title of that "something" if you can just to be safe so that other players won't be too spoiled.

This thread is about love so I'm gonna say this once : NO FIGHTING! *nods*

You're all welcome to join the fun that is discussing nothing and everything.
    Last edited by Blower'sGate; 18 June 2008, 09:29 AM.

So let's face it, I'm alone in the thread I created, hm.....

I'll start with House M.D. and BSG : Huddy ( pairing House/Cuddy ) pwns everything! Hm, BSG, well RAZOR ( for those who've seen it ) is made of awesome! As for those who've never watched BSG, you suck! *nods*

There were people who actually wanted to kill me when I said I hadn't watch Firefly yet! But now I have and I'm so glad I did but really, it was me watching it or this thread would have never seen the light of the day!

Edit : AND FOR THE LAST TIME!! LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!! ( plz, don't leave me alone here, I'm scared of feeling lonely in threads )

Edit : n°3 How to attract people to this thread? Hm....

Spoiler:

Comment

OT OT OT OT!!!!! Hee! I'm just heading to bed, but be sure you'll see me around here!
      banner by Stef

Comment

Heee!!! *waves @ isa* OT OT OT *jumps up and down* Have a g'night sleep hun.

Comment

I will join hey do any of you watch Dirty Sexy Money it is my guilty pleasure.
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
            I haven't started watching it yet. Is it any good?

Wooo! I see someone lurking who'll want to talk about Ugly Betty! Heee!

Comment

BG, are you rambling to yourself again? =P

I never actively shipped anyone on "House", but I always preferred House/Cuddy over House/Cameron. Blech.

Besides why else will Cuddy wear those low cut tops for him to gwak at?

Also get on watching Firefly! Are you waiting for me to physcially fly over there and make you watch it? =P
              ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                I watch DSM, because I LOVE Peter Krause. Though some of the characters on the show drive me nuts. I only watched half of this week though. I'm a bad fan.

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                Wooo! I see someone lurking who'll want to talk about Ugly Betty! Heee!
                Are you talking about me?
                ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post
                  BG, are you rambling to yourself again? =P

I never actively shipped anyone on "House", but I always preferred House/Cuddy over House/Cameron. Blech.

Besides why else will Cuddy wear those low cut tops for him to gwak at?

Also get on watching Firefly! Are you waiting for me to physcially fly over there and make you watch it? =P
                  OMG!!! I know!! You're watching s4, right? Let's use spoiler tags for recent seasons though. BC SALLY WON'T WATCH HOUSE MD UNTIL SHE'S FINISHED WATCHING LOADS OF SHOWS AND EVEN THOUGH THIS ANNOYS ME TO NO END, lol, I don't want people to get spoiled.

I've watched Firefly, now I have to watch Serenity *g*

And yes, I was talking about you, lol! Who else?

Comment

OMG!!! I know!! You're watching s4, right? Let's use spoiler tags for recent seasons though. BC SALLY WON'T WATCH HOUSE MD UNTIL SHE'S FINISHED WATCHING LOADS OF SHOWS AND EVEN THOUGH THIS ANNOYS ME TO NO END, lol, I don't want people to get spoiled.

I've watched Firefly, now I have to watch Serenity *g*

And yes, I was talking about you, lol! Who else?
                    Hehe, I figured we should use spoiler tags for all the new shows i guess? That's why I didn't mention any details from this season. I was too lazy to use spoiler tags. LOL

I would love to talk Ugly Betty with you, but right now. I need to go to dinner. But you start it. I'll continue it. hehe.
                    ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post
                      Hehe, I figured we should use spoiler tags for all the new shows i guess? That's why I didn't mention any details from this season. I was too lazy to use spoiler tags. LOL

I would love to talk Ugly Betty with you, but right now. I need to go to dinner. But you start it. I'll continue it. hehe.
                      LOL, okay!

So, I'm gonna add the spoiler tag thingy to the rules in the meantime, lol.

Comment

DUUUUUUUUDE!!! HUDDY FTW!!!!!!!!!

*dances* I love them so so much And that last episode? MY GOD! If they aren't doing it, then I'm sober

And you haven't seen Firefly? *shocked* Chica... GET THEE WATCHING! At least that's done. Now, GET THEE WATCHING SERENITY!

ETA: Does anyone watch Life?? I'm slowly starting to become addicted to this show... I'm just afraid that NBC is going to be an a** and cancel it..

Lovebar made by natz099
                        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                          DUUUUUUUUDE!!! HUDDY FTW!!!!!!!!!

*dances* I love them so so much And that last episode? MY GOD! If they aren't doing it, then I'm sober

And you haven't seen Firefly? *shocked* Chica... GET THEE WATCHING! At least that's done. Now, GET THEE WATCHING SERENITY!
                          Dude, I'm in love with Huddy!!!! ( read the spoiler rules Sapphs! *impersonates Cuddy* )

S4 :
                          Spoiler:
                          THEY SO DID IT! I'm TELLING YOU, THEY ARE HAVING SEX!!!! I CAN FEEL IT!!! I'm sure there's going to be an episode where we'll see what that "night" he gave her everything was about! *nods*

And yes, I didn't want to die so I watched Firefly and I loved every bit of it. Now, I just have Serenity left *cries*

Are there CSI: LV or Miami or NY fans here? People, another reminder, you're free to discuss all the things you wish to talk about!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Oh now that's unfair... How are people supposed to resist that? *fans self*

Lovebar made by natz099
                            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                              Oh now that's unfair... How are people supposed to resist that? *fans self*
                              I know.... *keeps drooling over and over again* I think I'm bound forever to this thread, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X