• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neelan_Liquor
    replied
    Originally posted by Iffy View Post
    She's still ahead of me.
    Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    I had to take off for pole dancing! And then had book club and then had to go the store! I just got home!

Leave a comment:

• Salamas
    replied
    Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    But not to your sig line.
    I had to take off for pole dancing! And then had book club and then had to go the store! I just got home!

Leave a comment:

• Iffy
    replied
    Added RSal to the bios.
    Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    She's still ahead of me.

Leave a comment:

• Neelan_Liquor
    replied
    Added RSal to the bios.

Leave a comment:

• Salamas
    replied
    Added RSal to the bios.

Leave a comment:

• Admiral Q O
    replied
    The Replicants have been updated for the RCMitchells' new baby.

Leave a comment:

• Admiral Q O
    replied
    Updated Kevin's bio.

Leave a comment:

• Toomi
    replied
    Did a quick update on Akane and Tulip... more to come soon

March 5th... did a complete overhaul of the bios...
    Last edited by Toomi; 05 March 2009, 07:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Salamas
    replied
    Made a few changes to some bios. Mainly Ducky and Pixie.

Leave a comment:

• Admiral Q O
    replied
    Open Memorandum

I have now researched all clan birthdays and added them to the clan bios.

Leave a comment:

• Neelan_Liquor
    replied
    Updated several details in all my clones' bios... finally. It was way overdue.

Leave a comment:

• DJgirl
    replied
    Mer and MSam's bios have been updated since they decided not to be an official couple anymore. MSam has now dropped the M off the front of her name and just goes by Sam now.

Leave a comment:

• Iffy
    replied
    Updates posted for Kat & Lilith, and Bella

Leave a comment:

• Neelan_Liquor
    replied
    Updates have now been posted for Jay, Alpha, Evie, Kamuela, Cub and Imp.
    Click links in siggy for the latest data.

Leave a comment:

• cute_az_can_be
    replied
    JJ's Clones

(In order of rank)

JJJC aka Jack

Jack was the first clone that I ever had. One day I was hanging out and there he was. I ruffled his hair every day and new he'd be a perfect clone for me. He is a strong leader of my clones and works hard to help others. Usually gruff on the best of days; Jack prefers relaxing with a cold beer in the lounge with the other Jacks. Is always friendly with the ladies in the lounge.

Military Rank: Major General
    Hobbies: target practice with Cam and Dan which usually involves shooting Ted. Drinking beer, commanding adventures.
    Key Relationships: Although not tied to anyone in particular is particularly fond of Addy. Always there for the ladies in the lounge. Gets along well with Master Jack

JJECC aka Evil Cam

Probably one of my newer clones, Cam has been the progression of my evil clones. He is adored by most of the ladies and knows it too! He is naturally evil, but does not often show it as he finds he can make alliances easier if they think he is a nice clone.

Military Rank: Colonel
    Hobbies: target practice with Jack and Dan which usually involves shooting Ted. Drinking beer, 2IC, is a strong leader when he wants to be.
    Key Relationships: Usually found alongside Dan simply because the evil guys are always plotting something. Known for keeping others in line, ECam is there when you need him. Fancies the ladies in the lounge. (what else is new? )

JJEDC aka Dan

My third clone that I ever acquired. Purposely chosen because he was evil as Dan needed to compete against my friendly clone Ted. He is usually seen without glasses as they almost always mysteriously disappear. Dan is all evil as he is continuously seeking ways to annoy others, and by doing so is plotting something. Close in rank with Cam and particularly handy in sticky situations.

Military Rank: None
    Hobbies: target practice with Cam and Dan which usually involves shooting Ted. Plotting against anyone and anything. Enjoys blowing things up!
    Key Relationships: Usually found alongside Cam simply because the evil guys are always plotting something. Will lose all evil ties when near any other Vala clones, he is a softy at heart.

JJKC or Kev

Ah Kevin, what can I say, I saw UTM and knew I just *had* to have a Kevin clone. He is helpful and kind and a flirt at every opportunity. He is one to resolve issues and finds friendship with everyone, even the evil ones. Recently developed training so can go on missions with the others. He is the mediator.

Hobbies: Lounging, flirting, and playing hockey.
    Key Relationships: Gets along pretty well with Jack and Cam, but seems to have issues with Dan. Loves to flirt with the ladies in the lounge!

JJDC aka Teddy Bear known as Ted

Ted was my first Daniel clone. He is an innocent clone that is often seen with long-hair. He is very naive and doesn't quite understand why things always go wrong. He is known for getting ahold of C4 and blowing up a number of things including (but not limited to): the toaster in the kitchen, the actual kitchen, the front yard and quite a number of small appliances. He is easily lured by chocolate (especially pudding) and is used for target practice.

Hobbies: Tries to keep administrative duties (not all that successful), lounging on the other side of the lounge away from the evil guys.
    Key Relationships: Very polite and gets along well with everyone who wishes to speak to him. Close friends are any other innnocent Daniel clones, who seem to support him.

The Strays

Johnny or the John Crichton clone: He still hasn't decided whether he wants to stick around or not. He seems to enjoy the atmosphere with the other boys, but always wants to be away on trips.
    Teal'c or 'T': He appears every now again usually attempting to support Ted after a major explosion. He is a mediator and chooses to only appear when needed.

TBC.....

-JJ

Leave a comment:

Working...
X