Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooops! Now see what you've done! I've had to go and cap!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Dr Feelgood:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

You know, all that talk about X-Men a few days back had me borrowing my mom's DVD to watch it. Wolverine whump is good.
        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
        Sig and avi by me
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
          You know, all that talk about X-Men a few days back had me borrowing my mom's DVD to watch it. Wolverine whump is good.
          Wolverine whump is beyond good - it's awesome!

I might go watch it now....
          sigpic

Comment

Now you've done it Ali! I have to snurch. The only place I have gotten pics from it CBS Moonlight and they pick some boring ones. They don't focus on the whump. Silly people!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
              Now you've done it Ali! I have to snurch. The only place I have gotten pics from it CBS Moonlight and they pick some boring ones. They don't focus on the whump. Silly people!
              Honestly, some people! There's no hope for them!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                Honestly, some people! There's no hope for them!
                We need to take over all tv programming just because we know what sells!!!

Whump of sexy men!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

I just found this whump pic from Moonlight's Dr. Feelgood

Spoiler:

He looks like "darn, lost another shirt!"
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG you have discovered my newest obsession. There is a Moonlight thread on GW that I play in. So far Fever is my favorite ep. That is the desert one. Mick whumps so nicely physically and emotionally.
                    I see others have found our newest obsession. Mick whumps very well.
                    Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                    Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                    GateCon Attendee 2008
                    Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Ooooh I've found new whump to enjoy!!

Anyone been watching Moonlight? I've just watched the first 4 episodes and it's pretty good.. and it's got some lovely whump! The main character's a vampire so, in a similar vein to Wolverine, you can do all sorts of damage to him and he heals from it!

So far he's been
                      Spoiler:
                      shot (normal bullets), shot with silver bullets (which is like poison to vampires), stabbed in the heart with a stake (which paralyses vampires until the stake is removed), stranded in the dessert and exposed to too much sunlight and nearly dies.... ooh it's lovely!
                      Is it on in the UK Ali or Just the US? looks like it could be educational to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                        Is it on in the UK Ali or Just the US? looks like it could be educational to watch
                        US only I think. Not seen any sign of it on the UK channels yet.

Watched another 4 eps tonight (1 left to go!) and in the last one I watched he gets
                        Spoiler:
                        shot from behind - in the head! And wakes up buried under leaves in a flower bed and has blood all down his neck and is kinda groggy and his head hurts... and for the next few scenes you can actually see wet blood glistening in the hair on the back of his head - now that's the kind of whump attention to detail that I love!
                        sigpic

Comment

US only I think. Not seen any sign of it on the UK channels yet.

Watched another 4 eps tonight (1 left to go!) and in the last one I watched he gets
                          Spoiler:
                          shot from behind - in the head! And wakes up buried under leaves in a flower bed and has blood all down his neck and is kinda groggy and his head hurts... and for the next few scenes you can actually see wet blood glistening in the hair on the back of his head - now that's the kind of whump attention to detail that I love!
                          OH stop now!! I don't have the eps DVR'ed and I can't watch it right now. **sigh** Well at least I will have a new ep to watch Friday night!
                          sigpic

Comment

OH stop now!! I don't have the eps DVR'ed and I can't watch it right now. **sigh** Well at least I will have a new ep to watch Friday night!
                            Whut? There's a new ep this week?! *squeeeeeeeeee!*
                            sigpic

Comment

Whut? There's a new ep this week?! *squeeeeeeeeee!*
                              The last two are coming up starting this week.

This week is called Love Lasts Forever and next week is The Mortal Cure.

ETA: Did you know Moonlight won The People's Choice Award for best new drama? I watched Alex's acceptance speech and his answer to a fan question on Moonlight-Detective.com. I love hearing his Australian accent.
                              Last edited by Pocus; 09 January 2008, 05:16 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

The last two are coming up starting this week.

This week is called Love Lasts Forever and next week is The Mortal Cure.

ETA: Did you know Moonlight won The People's Choice Award for best new drama? I watched Alex's acceptance speech and his answer to a fan question on Moonlight-Detective.com. I love hearing his Australian accent.
                                Really? Cool! (To both points!)

OT but have you noticed there seems to be a real trend in US TV recently for non-US actors playing American characters with US accents. Hugh Laurie in House was probably the first of the trend, or certainly the most high profile, but you've also got e.g. Jamie Bamber in BSG, (there's more that I can't think of right now) and now in Moonlight *both* the leads are faking their accents - Alex is Australian and Sophia is English!

Guess I'd better make sure I watch ep 10 before the weekend then eh?
                                Last edited by Alipeeps; 10 January 2008, 02:58 AM. Reason: Stupid typo!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X