Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay so I'm starting to get onboard with the Tony whump in NCIS now... just saw an episode called Missing...

Rather nice where he
    Spoiler:
    gets all woozy, while on the phone to Gibbs, and passes out in the parking lot.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      Okay so I'm starting to get onboard with the Tony whump in NCIS now... just saw an episode called Missing...

Rather nice where he
      Spoiler:
      gets all woozy, while on the phone to Gibbs, and passes out in the parking lot.
      have you seen SWAK yet? that will do it for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
        have you seen SWAK yet? that will do it for sure
        Nope. I'm at the mercy of the FX channel and whatever episodes they happen to be showing... happily, they seem to be showing at least one a night, every night atm!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
          I'm really starting to like Mick. He's very sexy. And the whump is decent.
          Did you know there is a Moonlight thread here on GW?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=47346

It is a slow thread and not too many people are thrilled with it but at least it is someplace to chat about it and maybe post some pics.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
            Did you know there is a Moonlight thread here on GW?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=47346

It is a slow thread and not too many people are thrilled with it but at least it is someplace to chat about it and maybe post some pics.
            No I didn't. Thanks Pocus, I think I'll wander over there.
            Chicago Con Attendee 2011
            Chicago Con Attendee 2010
            GateCon Attendee 2008
            Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Nope. I'm at the mercy of the FX channel and whatever episodes they happen to be showing... happily, they seem to be showing at least one a night, every night atm!
              Ali I will send you an e-mail.

Comment

Wheeeee! Thanks SD! I'm looking forward to the weekend even more now... I'm going to have new SPN to watch tonight AND lots of whump to look forward to as well!
                sigpic

Comment

NCIS is on FX every night?? aw shoot, wish my dad was doing a few night shifts so I could hog the tv with sky

Sounds like you are going to have a fab weekend Ali

Comment

NCIS is on FX?? aw shoot, wish my dad was doing a few night shifts so I could hog the tv with sky

Sounds like you are going to have a fab weekend Ali
                    Well, hubby's busy playing computer games and I think I might just go make myself a sandwich and watch SWAK..
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, hubby's busy playing computer games and I think I might just go make myself a sandwich and watch SWAK..
                      ooooooo the perfect Friday night, SWAK, a sandwich and maybe you might wanna grab some choc and a beverage of the alcoholic variety enjoy!! *feels the need to grab a bottle of something sweet and watch SWAK*

I can't thank SheppyD enough for enlightening me and getting me hooked on NCIS , now as long as I can get my fix of SGA, SPN and NCIS, I am a happy girl I do love my whump

Comment

ooooooo the perfect Friday night, SWAK, a sandwich and maybe you might wanna grab some choc and a beverage of the alcoholic variety enjoy!! *feels the need to grab a bottle of something sweet and watch SWAK*

I can't thank SheppyD enough for enlightening me and getting me hooked on NCIS , now as long as I can get my fix of SGA, SPN and NCIS, I am a happy girl I do love my whump
                        Yeah, Sheppy D is enabling my growing NCIS interest as well... and I blame IWTB for talking me into giving it a try in the first place!

Hmmmm.. alcohol you say? That might not be a bad idea... *wanders off in search of whiskey and diet coke*
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Sheppy D is enabling my growing NCIS interest as well... and I blame IWTB for talking me into giving it a try in the first place!

Hmmmm.. alcohol you say? That might not be a bad idea... *wanders off in search of whiskey and diet coke*
                          Well you have to share the SWAK dont you? I think every whumper needs a dose of SWAK...it was extra useful during the long wait for s4!!!!

I think we need a bigger whumpy fix than SGA give us!

Actually during the long wait for s4 I watched so much Logan whump I almost felt like that sicko SLC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                            Well you have to share the SWAK dont you? I think every whumper needs a dose of SWAK...it was extra useful during the long wait for s4!!!!

I think we need a bigger whumpy fix than SGA give us!

Actually during the long wait for s4 I watched so much Logan whump I almost felt like that sicko SLC!!!
                            I agree, every whumper should get to experience SWAK

I thought it was dangerous to mention that name??? *looks around*

Comment

I agree, every whumper should get to experience SWAK

I thought it was dangerous to mention that name??? *looks around*
                              Oh I am hoping that she hasnt found this thread yet- she is not that bright so fingers crossed we are safe here!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                                Oh I am hoping that she hasnt found this thread yet- she is not that bright so fingers crossed we are safe here!
                                OMG! Doom to us all! The-one-that-must-not-be-named is being mentioned in every thread! I hope that doesn't bring her back!
                                My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                                Sig and avi by me
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X