Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Banned!! what desires are you talking about?

Comment

Hmm... : telepathy on :

Your desire list:

- a chocolate cake
      - a short divorce from wolfax
      - ban every GW user at least once
      - worldpeace
      - other unimportant wishes as immortality, the apple from the Tree of every Knowledge ... bla-bla-bla...

^ banned for letting me inside your brain!
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned because that list can't be from my brain!

Comment

^ banned for not accepting the Truth.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned for not knowing the truth! And for going to bed

Comment

^ unbanned for noticing my leaving. But I've returned for some minutes.

Comment

ban because we were going to throw a party for your absence
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

^ Banned for planning to celebrate Platschu leaving!

Comment

^banned for being missing the bus

Comment

^^^ banned for writing such things.

^^ unbanned for protecting me.

^ banned for not stopping the bus with a thought.

Comment

^banned for thinking I'm a fortune teller!

Comment

^banned for having a crystal ball
                          Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                          sigpic

Comment

^banned for being in the bushes , you big busssh

Comment

^banned because i'm the star spangled BANNER
                              Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                              sigpic

Comment

^^ Banned for not liking tombombadail hiding in the bushes!

^ Banned for bold, underline and italics!

Comment

Working...
                                X