X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ banned for having an Aschen avatar!
    ^ banned for being quicker than me!
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for typing slooooooooooow
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

^ banned because good work needs time!
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for sage advice
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

^ unbanned for respecting my advice!

Comment

^ banned for not realizing I banned you for that?
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

^banned because my A/C isn't on
                If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

^ banned cause mine is. It's stinkin hot here
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

^unbanned and I don't envy you

Comment

^ banned cause I don't envy me either But it's cool inside.
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

^banned for craving coolness - the weather here is cold and lousy

sigpic

Comment

^ unbanned for lousy weather
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

^banned because everyone always complains about the weather, but no one does anything about it

Comment

Originally posted by Teslan View Post
                              ^banned because everyone always complains about the weather, but no one does anything about it
                              * shoots arrow into the sky, seeds clouds, causes rain* there.
                              ^ banned for making me take care of it
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

^unbanned because I needed that

Comment

Working...
                                X