Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^banned for banning me when I gave you a tissue.
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

^Unbanned-*Passes thermal detonator to throw*

Comment

^unbanned- thank you *throws thermal detonater then dives for cover on another thread*
        sigpic

Comment

^Banned. *uses powers to pick up the detenator and send it towards Jn, hitting him just before exploding*
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

^banned for trying to explode my ally!
            sigpic

Comment

^Banned for aligning yourself to CIS-scum!
              Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
              ---
              sigpic

Comment

^banned! < this is our Allience! We shall take over the Universe and then we're going after the writers!
                sigpic

Comment

^Banned. I was once in an alliance between the Ori, Wraith, Asurans and Ba'al.
                  ---
                  sigpic

Comment

^banned! this is an allience between baal, Todd and his faction of wraith, jnadreth and his forces and myself and my hiveships. We will destroy you!
                    sigpic

Comment

^banned because i can't let you destroy my little buddy AR...
                      When i die bury me face down so the
                      hole world can kiss my ass

Please click on these Dragon's for me once a day

Comment

^banned because those that are not with us are against us!
                        sigpic

Comment

^Banned. I think not.... our ships are much more devasating. and much larger

Spoiler:

17.5 KM in length... can carry an army of 15,000, has 1025 weapons plus the superlaser in the front. (I'm taking this right from a site about it )
                          ---
                          sigpic

Comment

^banned because we rely on cunning, stealth and dirty tactics rather than immens fire power (but I'm sure jnadreth will provide that if you wish)
                            sigpic

Comment

^Banned. I prefer blasting your ships and planets out of existance
                              ---
                              sigpic

Comment

^banned! Not if we sabotage your ships first! *starts to download visus to AR's ships*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X