X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Banned because I'm still too busy to ban

Comment

^banned. Took you long enough to say something. (only took 30 minutes of lurking for to you to )
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

Banned because you can never be too busy to ban!
        Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

Unbanned for being right. I'm watching a movie, talking on the Cantina, talking to Shan and AOA, counting Chevrons, adding a background to my public page and I'm stilll banning!
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

^ banned because a sexist chauvinist pig at work insists there are hardly any girl gamers, despite me telling him the contrary!
            sigpic

Comment

Unbanned for having to put up with him. Smack him for us and tell him to get his gaming statistics straight!
              sigpic

Comment

^ banned for having so many Beckett clone in your signature!
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Banned because seriously, can't you use your imagination... *dies of hawt.*
                  sigpic

Comment

^Banned for dying.

Comment

^ banned for reading her last will and testament!
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^^Banned for not attempting a ressurection!
                        Self ban for being too slow....again

Comment

^ unbanned for being an absolute newbie! Welcome!

Comment

^ banned for being around a long time

Comment

^^banned because legends isn't a newbie. He's been around for a while, just doesn't post much.
                              ^Banned for making up the term dethunkulator.

Comment

^ banned because Legends has only 2 post, so maybe he is a second nick or he is really a newbie.

Comment

Working...
                                X