This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awe, awesome pets people.

This is my newest baby, Maggie. She's a purebred bichon frise. And in this pic, you can clearly see just why I can't own anything white...yay for mud

This is Kali. She's a german shepherd/husky. You can't tell because of the flash, but she has beautiful blue eyes:

And this is Ivory. She's a ringneck dove:
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
      Beautiful pic.
      Thanks

Beautiful pictures GenieinaZPM! I love birds and your dove Ivory is lovely.
      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Elorendil and GenieinaZPM...great pics! So glad you found the pets thread! Hope you'll visit often!

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
          Thanks

Beautiful pictures GenieinaZPM! I love birds and your dove Ivory is lovely.
          Thank you! She's a hand raised "therapy pet" too. She loves being pet and snuggled, and always sits on my head when I let her out to fly around haha
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
            Elorendil and GenieinaZPM...great pics! So glad you found the pets thread! Hope you'll visit often!
            I'll be around more often as soon as I'm out of "probie"....It's kind of irritating not being able to post instantly. But I can understand the reasons for it, and hopefully it wont last long
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome to our new friends and their pets!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil
                My two 'pets' aren't exactly house pets, but here they are.

Timeless Dream, a.k.a. Dream, my 14 year old Paint Pony mare: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...nza/Dream2.jpg
                This pic was taken just before a class at a horse show a few years ago.

Maker of Dreams, a.k.a. Cadenza, my 3 year old Paint Pony gelding: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...rendil/007.jpg
                (For those of you who are familiar with Quarter Horse bloodlines, his grandfather is Ironmaker! And, yes, he looks like Dream for a reason - she is his mother) This pic is from his first ride, two weeks ago. The little guy did great! Not a buck, spook or balk in him. Here's hoping he keeps doing so great.
                How cute and how clean. Our horses are coated in mud.
                sigpic

Comment

Iffy, I thought you were dead!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Iffy was the name of our dog, a nice blonde Cairn Terrier

www.darkarmada.nl
                  www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
                    Iffy, I thought you were dead!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Iffy was the name of our dog, a nice blonde Cairn Terrier
                    That would explain the mistaken identity.
                    sigpic

Comment

yes it would indeed xd

www.darkarmada.nl
                      www.runescape.com

Comment

sigpic

Comment

www.darkarmada.nl
                          www.runescape.com

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil
                            I came across this pic today when I was going through some old files and thought I would share:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...0Denza/005.jpg

This was my colt's first day outside, I believe. He just loved going out and frolicking in the field with his mother! I can't believe he was ever that little.

One more. I can't believe he was ever so cute and little!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...0Denza/017.jpg
                            Wow. I love these pics. He is so sweat.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starbux
                              So beautiful!!! Horses are captivating, aren't they?!!! Have you seen the movie "Hidalgo"? It's the story about Frank Hopkins and his trusty painted mustang. The title on the article I read said "Liar, Liar, Chaps on Fire" pronouncing the entire Disney film a farce, but....oh well, it's a great story about horses...with Viggo Mortenson as Frank Hopkins, which is A-OK IMO
                              Horses are captivating, indeed! I love Hidalgo. Frank Hopkins really was a terrific endurance rider, so that part of the legend is true, at least. And Viggo made a great cowboy. Lol, cowboy, long-lost king, is there anything that man can't pull off??
                              Signature by Glitch33.
                              sigpic
                              Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

That is SO amazing!! What an adorable kitty! Did you adopt her?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X